Lucky clover babies

baby_rose - as everyone else said, it's probably from your scan. However, to be safe, rest, don't lift anything heavy, and ask your doctor to do a repeat blood draw to confirm your levels are still rising. Trust me, this will ease your mind.

Good luck!

I saw it again yesterday afternoon as of now I'm okay just dunno what's going on if it reappears I'll call my gyno Ty girls

Hi babyrose found your thread!! My due date is March 3rd, I am 7w3d today.

That must be from the scan. I had my first scan three days ago and the doctor told me I might spot. She said it is normal after a vaginal scan since there's some disturbance. Don't worry too much.

I can't wait to hear how you found out and how you felt!

How is everyone doing??

AFM, excited to be an Appleseed (and to NOT be a poppyseed anymore! :haha: )

Wantbump I hope that's it my first real scan will be on the 5th I'm hoping they measure the baby and give me a better conception day as I think I know what it it was lol

I was in shock the holiday weekend was coming up and I was planning to drink 😐 and I was 2 days late so I decided to test at first I could have sworn it was neg as my tests always had been and then I see a faint and darkening line I was happy I giggled and teared to myself I didn't tell my bf till sat and then together we told my sister and dad everyone was excited shocked and happy I was an emotional mess I made them both a surprise box with the hpts and baby clothes 😊 how about you?

Bella here I am excited to be a blueberry tomorrow 😂😂😂 I look forward to the day in which it changes lmaoooooo that's all we can do for now do u girls know when we can use home heart beat devices ?

Love the fruit tickers - get really excited each week when it changes :haha:

Last time I used my doppler from 10 weeks, but didn't find hb until 11 weeks. Some people don't find hb until 16+ weeks, i think it all depends on where the placenta is lying, the doppler you have etc etc xx

As Joo said, many women can't find the HB until about 16 weeks. Before that you often hear your own muted heartbeat and think it's the babies. When I was about 13 weeks in my last pregnancy my doctor could pick up the HB but I could hear my heartbeat over it. Mine was definitely louder than the babies.

Also, keep in mind, radiation is transmitted with dopplers so keep the exposure to a minimum. If you can't find the HB, don't keep trying for 10 minutes. Only try for one or two minutes each day at most. More warnings have come out about this as of late.

Wantbump I hope that's it my first real scan will be on the 5th I'm hoping they measure the baby and give me a better conception day as I think I know what it it was lol

I was in shock the holiday weekend was coming up and I was planning to drink 😐 and I was 2 days late so I decided to test at first I could have sworn it was neg as my tests always had been and then I see a faint and darkening line I was happy I giggled and teared to myself I didn't tell my bf till sat and then together we told my sister and dad everyone was excited shocked and happy I was an emotional mess I made them both a surprise box with the hpts and baby clothes 😊 how about you?

I tested on 10 dpo because I was really tired and sleeping too early, and I got a positive straight away. I couldn't believe my eyes. Told my mom and mom in law a little later after we have done blood tests. I still have not many symptoms other than being tiiiiired every waking minute and freezing all the time.

Thanks for the Doppler advice girls I'll most def wait on that😊

Want bump girlllll meee too I'm always cold 😕 read somewhere it could be a sign of low hormone levels it's like beyond abnormal my bf thinks I'm crazy half the time finally someone who understands me lol when did u o? I wish I would have tracked this cycle lol

So my nurse said it could be because of low iron and told me to eat lots of green veggies like broccoli, spinach, beans and beef. I think I am a little less cold now after introducing those more to my diet. You can try it. But she also said she haven't really heard that one before! I O'd on June 10 or 11, most likely 11.

Well, I will be back later to confirm, but IF I am pregnant I would be due March 25th.

Have gotten what I thought was a BFP then later BFN, so going to doc today to confirm, but having cramps for last 3 weeks as well as a bunch of other symptoms.

I had a scare today from dime sized pink spotting once on sat and once on Sunday this morning at work I had what I thought was like my cd1 flow I freaked and went to the er have any of u ladies received your beta numbers yet? Mine was 33k levels were normal they found the heart beat baby is okay but just the bleeding(spotting) which we all hope goes away they gave me a doctors note for 7days but I might just take one tomorrow and see how my flow goes 😕

Oh no, baby rose! That's scary! Glad your little bean is okay though! FX for you that things continue to go well despite the wacky symptoms you're experiencing!

Lee, FX things go well at the dr for you!

Count me out this month :( doc said blood test was negative :( but still no AF and it's a week late today and is ALWAYS on time to the DAY.

May I join?

Due March 20th with our first after 6 years of trying and 15 losses.

Saw the baby last week and having a repeat ultrasound for heartbeat tomorrow.

Super excited but also very nervous, talking about it makes it feel much more real!

:wave: hi stuck! Glad to see you on this thread! I've got everything crossed for you that this bean continues to be sticky for you!!! :hugs:

Welcome Stuckinoki! Congrats on your BFP and may this one be sticky!!!

I am headed to my first ultrasound in one hour and am both excited and nervous. My losses were early and we did not see heartbeats with them. My DD did have a heart beat by six weeks so I feel like, if we see the HB, all will be fine....

Welcome Stuckinoki! Congrats on your BFP and may this one be sticky!!!

I am headed to my first ultrasound in one hour and am both excited and nervous. My losses were early and we did not see heartbeats with them. My DD did have a heart beat by six weeks so I feel like, if we see the HB, all will be fine....

:hugs: itsawonder! FX all goes well at your scan!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you ItsAWonder :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->