Lucky clover babies

Bella that is crazy about the decaf! I know we're allowed a certain amount of caffeine so I totally understand your midwife when she suggested the regular. Thanks for the heads up, luckily I've never been to much into coffee but I did like a coke with my dinner occasionally which I've swapped with water :/

Morning girls no sickness here yet for the love of me I can taste the salt in everything 😳😳

As far as the teas yes in the first semester as some work as relaxants and may contribute to a mc 😕
I'm just sleeping a lot and I'm always cold 😑😑😑

Wow - a lot happened over the weekend! I am having trouble keeping up :)

Sorry to hear about back pain going around - and some more serious conditions. I hope it is not too difficult to deal with as time goes on. I also have minor diastasis recti but I'm hoping it won't affect me too much until I need to deal with it after this pregnancy.

Joo- re: teas. My doctor only approved chamomile tea. I was told to stay away from green tea especially but I don't remember why (he told me this the first time around).

Bella- re: decaf coffee. Many coffees are now being decaffeinated with what's called the Swiss water method. No chemicals are used, only water, and about 99% of the caffeine is eradicated. Most fair trade, organic coffees are done this way, Stumptown Coffee, Starbucks (even though I hate Starbucks) just ask your local barista.

Baby_Rose - congrats on your blood work.

What/who did I miss???

Welcome to the new ladies!

AFM - I have my first doctor appointment on Thursday so I am sure he will do bloods and knowing him, if I ask for a scan, he will probably do that too but it's so early I don't know if we will see anything.

Hi ladies! Can I join? I've literally found out this afternoon that I'm expecting baby number 3! Not at all planned, but feeling very blessed. I have a history of losses and we were told we would never conceive naturally after I had an ectopic. 4 years and 2 and a smidge babies later I beg to differ!
We were happy with two but the Stars have told us differently.
Still breastfeeding my 13 month old. Not had a period since I got pregnant with him so I'm guessing (from our last unprotected baby dance) that I'm 4 weeks today. Feeling super tired (happens with two toddlers) and peeing A LOT!
How are you all feeling?

Congratulations! It's good to have you here :)

destinyk - oh no! The day I go off bacon will be a very sad day indeed. My aversions lasted all the way through, I'm sorry to say. Hopefully it will pass quickly for you :)

ItsAWonder - green tea is really high in caffeine! Also from what I remember from the first time around it can affect your absorption of folic acid. It's one to have in moderation, like most things :)

How is everyone feeling? My bloat is lessening and I'm not having any symptoms now. I started taking a prenatal vitamin and I'm feeling more awake and spritely than I have since my daughter was born! I have struggled with fatigue since having my daughter and suspected I've been lacking in iron or b vitamins but I never go to the doctors if I can help it. I hope this energy burst continues for the rest of my pregnancy! Xx

Itsawonder - thanks for the decaf info! I'll have to look into it because I'm SO missing coffee already and it's only been 2 days :haha:

Joo- awesome about the energy! What brand prenatal are you taking?! Wouldn't it be nice if the energy DID last all pregnancy! :haha:

AFM, current top symptom is sore boobs. Owwwwww! Especially when DD nurses! I cringe during latch-on every time!

Hey girls happy Friday I surprisingly got my first ultrasound today 😍😍 of course not much he's about pea sized 😊 doc said all looked good for my 6 weeks they took blood work again since I was able to change my gyno I'm super happy with this new place how are u all doing ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 3
That's awesome baby_rose! Lovely scan pic :) I have to wait until I'm about 12 weeks for my first scan. It's taking forever!!!

Yay for getting a scan Baby rose! My first is at 8 weeks, along with my first appointment. They're both on August 13th. Sooooo impatient! :coffee:

That's awesome babyrose my first scan is at 10 weeks on August 11! Thought I'd be getting one today but the clinic I'm going to for now doesn't do then Saturday's apparently :/

I'm waiting for my first appointment through the post.

I forgot that one of my biggest food versions last time was CAKE! And I was pregnant on my birthday and was given two cakes that I couldn't stand to look at :haha: Nothing so far this time, other than getting tearful at the adverts and really irritable. Also vivid dreams.

Can't wait to start seeing the scan pictures coming in from you ladies xx

Lovely scan babyrose - congrats!! My doctor wanted to give me a scan on Thursday but my insurance company would not pay for it if I was having a papsmear the same day so, he did my pap and scheduled my scan for next Monday, the 27th. I am hoping to see a heartbeat by then but really will be happy with any development.

Thank you girls I hope these weeks go by fast and that u all get to see your little beans 😍 mine was a quick look which probably wasn't scheduled yet and he just wanted to make sure there was a little something in there so he checked.... I have to be happy with that, I'm getting my first pap done on the 5th with another scan I hope..... They took my urine and blood work and tmi Tmi why a take home poop test? I've never done one of those lol

Just freaked out I had the smallest stain of pink cm 😳😳😳😳 I hope this doesn't turn out to be anything..... I haven't bd recently so not sure what caused it I hope it doesn't increase it was only when I wiped the first time about dime sized

You just had a scan yesterday, right? Was it vaginal? Did they do any kind of internal exam on you?

I agree, it's likely from the scan. I had pink/brow spotting for about 9 weeks last time, it cam be normal. Try not to worry :hugs:

Yup - that's why I asked. It's probably from the scan since it was vaginal. :hugs:

Welcome c Beary congrats on the bfp 😊😊😊

Thx girls it had disappeared but this after noon again after a nap I noticed dime sized pink cm on the tissue hoping this goes away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->