Lucky cycle#3 vitex ttc June

robinsonmom

Reaction score
Hoping this is it!! 3rd cycle ttcing since coming off the bcp and starting vitex. Today cd1 fresh start!! Hoping this is my month to conceive my rainbow!! This the month of my mc.

All the best for this cycle fx!

I have just started taking vitex (and dong quai) and have noted that my BBT is no longer all over the place. Have you found that your temps (if you temp that is) are steady? My temps have been the same for four days - coincidentally having only started vitex four days ago.

Hi wantin!! Fx crossed for you hun. I think you are going to love the Vitex. It really is nature's clomid.

I do temp! Yes by far they are very steady. And as you move on to next cycles your temps get even steadier and by the book. I used to use ff but I can just eyeball my temps now and know exactly what is about to happen or what will happen. I also get Af right on time, however I don't use dong.

Did you have irregular cycles before? How many mgs of vitex do you take?

Thanks.

Well I dont even have a cyle at the mo lol. My depo ran out three months ago,so trying every which way to sort out my cycle and finally ovulate. It's a long shot, but worth a try!:thumbup:

Ah I see! I thought it may have been the vitex levelling my temp, but wasnt sure as that is a very fast result for temps to be rectified within the space of 12 hours. I take 2000mg per day. 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening.

Did your cycle regulate straight away, or did it take a few months?

Definitely looking forward to what vitex brings!

I am sorry. It was the vitex that got my temps very steady. 2000Mg is the dose I take 30mins before breakfast.

No, so what vitex does is regulate your hormones and helps you ovulate. When you ovulate you are guaranteed to have a period 10-15 days later depending on your luteal phase. A good healthy luteal phase is 14-15 days its typical unless you have a defect.

My first cycle on vitex I ovulated on cd 38 and had a period 14 days later. This last cycle I ovulated on cd20 and period 14 days later. Hoping this cycle to O on cd 14 or 15.

I was pretty much not ovulating at all on my own until the vitex. I haven't gotten a bfp yet but this is my 3rd cycle and I here if you have irregular cycles most women get their bfp the third cycle./month on vitex if its for them.

Thanks for the info. I have spent weeks reading up on vitex and feel that this is the right step for me. The next step (if vitex doesnt work) is to head back to the doctor to get some testing done, or pay for it privately. Which ever of the two will yield the quickest results.

I am trying to conceive my 3rd. Hoping there wont be as big an age gap, as there is between the 1st and 2nd.

All the best to you for this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->