Lucky November 2016 Testers/ TTC Buddies 15BFPs!

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/invert%20hpt_1.jpg

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/invert%20hpt.jpg

I sometimes think I see a line but ususally I don't see anything, so prolly just in my head.

Yeah- I totally see what you mean. I'm on my phone and when I move the pic around I feel like there's a line catching my eye.

Fxed luvs!

Peace I can see a line when I up the clarity and switch filters, but I am always wary of doing that with these new frers as I can edit myself into a line from an indent. It's also close to the control line but the pic was really dark/grainy so still keeping my fxed

Attachments

• IMG_8397.JPG
    IMG_8397.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 10
lol thanks.. Yeah I was hiding from my guy cause if it's positive I wanna surprise him somehow so I was in the nit so well lit corner of my office space with my lap top lol... If No af I will retest Monday... Might do another ic tomorrow... I just don't want another limbo journey they suck

Fxed luvs!

Peace I can see a line when I up the clarity and switch filters, but I am always wary of doing that with these new frers as I can edit myself into a line from an indent. It's also close to the control line but the pic was really dark/grainy so still keeping my fxed

I think this might be an original frer, the flat ones, but I could be wrong. I have also have had a true positive close to the control line. Hoping it's your bfp!

https://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o709/stormynights92/test2_zpsckjquqcd.jpg

https://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o709/stormynights92/test_zpsz2pvvtbz.jpg

Does anyone see anything? 10dpo, 20miu sensitivity...

Going to test again with a FRER tomorrow if AF hasn't shown.

It's a curved one- the newer ones..It's the only brand that ever gave me a bfp in my limbo journey so I feel I may be the type to produce way little hcg in urine.... I dunno it's crazy.. Which is why I'm now crazy:p

Getting weird little cramps in the right side of uterus again. Also my right hip kinda bugging me.

OMG and the sneezing needs to stop already.

I think I see a little something Stormy but am not sure... Hopefully look better tomorrow...

So i tested with a FRER gold digital and got a NO....dont wanna go for bloods until I get a positive digital....every month I go and every month its negative adn they treat me like im insane. They treat me aweful and keep telling me all my positives are all in my head and dont exists or think im lying about getting positives etc. But im 3-5 days late for AF.

BFP on an IC, BFP on a walmart 88 center. NO on a frer digi gold after a 9 hour hold with minimal liquids.

idk what to do.2 IC's with the same batch of urine as the gold were feint bfps. I mean like not squinters, you can deff see the line with color, but hardly there at the same time. Not line eye I double checked by compareing to an unused IC as well as an old positive OPK (kind of my habit. Compare to a blank and a positive and see if theres a line)

Sorry Anon. I'm sure that is really frustrating... Hope you start getting strong positives soon.

Stormy I think I can see something very very faint x
Anon I'm so sorry :( that's rubbish your drs treat you like that *hugs*
I'm 7dpo and already wanting to reach for a pee stick aaaarrrrgggghhhhh

So I popped open the Digi to get the battery out and put it in a dry baggy to throw it away in and THERES A FREAKING FIENT LINE yet the test said NO -. _-_ WTF like. WTF

Aren't digitals not as sensitive as manuals?
How odd. :/ I'm sorry that your tests are acting all wonky.

I wish doctors in my area werent so stuck up i want a quantative blood. but all anyone around here does is qualitative UNLESS your a high risk pregnancy. If you request it they go on to say "Our tests are accurate. Its all in your head. Your having a physcological pregnancy if your have any symptom at all" and they just turn you away. Its redicilous. And my obgyn's awnser to "I want to get pregnant but im irregular" was "HERE MORE BIRTH CONTROL" like. excuse me. But did you here what I said? then shes like "Oh. You might have fertility issues? Well we cant treat you for that until youve unsuccessfully conconcieved after 12 months of active trying with no breaks. Now about that brith control which brand did you want"

I want to scream.

So I popped open the Digi to get the battery out and put it in a dry baggy to throw it away in and THERES A FREAKING FIENT LINE yet the test said NO -. _-_ WTF like. WTF

Digis don't work like the regular line tests. If you break one open there will always be 2 lines. I'd have to go back and read about why, it's been so long.

I disagree about there ALWAYS being two lines because I have cracked open every digital I have taken and not always seen two lines. What I will say is their sensors are highly tuned and to trust the readout. Especially if you have taken other line tests that were bfn. In my experience, the readout on a digital was never wrong, two lines or not. Fxed it's just too early for the digital to register

So i tested with a FRER gold digital and got a NO....dont wanna go for bloods until I get a positive digital....every month I go and every month its negative adn they treat me like im insane. They treat me aweful and keep telling me all my positives are all in my head and dont exists or think im lying about getting positives etc. But im 3-5 days late for AF.

BFP on an IC, BFP on a walmart 88 center. NO on a frer digi gold after a 9 hour hold with minimal liquids.

idk what to do.2 IC's with the same batch of urine as the gold were feint bfps. I mean like not squinters, you can deff see the line with color, but hardly there at the same time. Not line eye I double checked by compareing to an unused IC as well as an old positive OPK (kind of my habit. Compare to a blank and a positive and see if theres a line)

I went through the same thing so I literally attached my test pictures to my emails or took my positive tests with me. Big hugs

Just pulled my digi out to show my husband the big NO (after I saw the two lines i put the test back together and it still said NO and I put the test in its pouch and laid it on the counter.)

Now after letting it lay long enough to drive and get my husband it says yes XD I know its probably because I messed with it but still. I freaked me out for a min,

I started spotting a tiny tiny bit again (10 dpo well 11ish because it's midnight)
But I decided to take a FRER... I can definitely see a line, but I think it's an indent line... anyone have any ideas? Am I totally out?

https://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o709/stormynights92/20161127_000717_zps1iqxsbgj.jpg

https://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o709/stormynights92/20161127_001604_zpspdkjcvuq.jpg

So I sent my OH off fishing for the day and tested thinking I would be all calm until he got home... for some reason I knew I was pregnant this month and had today all planned. He was going to go off for the day then when he got home I was going to present him with a positive test as an anniversary present (luck has it that its our anniversary)... and it was going to be lovely and romantic... so I sent him out for the day and took the only test I have in the house and it's positive and now I'm in a blind panic. Really need to talk to someone but don't want to tell anyone before him... I certainly didn't think this plan through.. :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:
It is positive isn't it?! I'm on cycle day 29 but I have erratic cycles anywhere from 28 to 45 days and haven't been temping cos it was stressing me out... :cry:
But I saw a stork flying along above my car about a week ago and then that evening I had what I thought might have been IB...
I think I'm in shock....

Attachments

• 1480228578408549067662.jpg
    1480228578408549067662.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member