Lucky November 2016 Testers/ TTC Buddies 15BFPs!

Yeah not sure either way... Thanks Stormy... Will test with FR tomorrow if no AF by morning... sigh... Limbo sucks

just tested with fmu using 3 ics (When i order a BIG batch I like to do 2 or 3 per bathc of urine in case ones defective so I dont waste fmu) will post photos in 5 mins after theyve set for mins. might take another 5 mins after that to get photos tho my phones camera never focuses XD

I'm still getting bfn's. AF not due til tues, but I'm usually feeling crampy by now and I haven't felt anything today. I have a couple 25 miu tests I'll probably use up, but I'm not buying anymore until I'm at least a couple days late. I'm honestly wondering if I O'd late.

Good luck Anon, can't wait to see pics :)
Lovely to see the bpf's ladies xx
I'm having no symptoms whatsoever lol. I have had a couple big blobs of jelly like cm. I had to take a course of antibiotics for a UTI and now have thrush *sigh*

all of my IC's have indents that make it impossible to get photos of the colors cuz my phone focuses on the freaking indents.

I drowned my sorrows of this not being my month with a bunch of nigiri. Still talking to DH about trying this month then giving it a rest until September 2017.

I'm just so worried about such a big age gap between DD and the next LO.

Well my with my siblings we were all separated by 6-6.5 years... How old is she?

Ditto my older brother is 3 years older than me and won't even call me back. I even gave up and just texted him and nothing. Meanwhile my younger brothers (9 years apart) are like my own children. We are so close. Sometimes a bigger gap is better

I took a test with afternoon wee coz I'm a poas addict (am only 8dpo lol), of course bfn. I really need to try and wait a few days, bfns make me feel so sad :(

lol when ttc we all become POAS addicts lol I generally don't start testing till 10dpo. my lp is usually only 10 or 11 dpo so that's how I always justified doing it when I was actively ttc ... Now that I am just ntnp I don't test unless late or having weird symptoms.
This month has been nothing but odd symptoms since 3dpo on... Well I wish you baby dust hon :)

Lots of baby dust Meg. I know it's tough not to poas. You're not out until the witch shows

did some math and I have two posstible O dates this cycle.

One would have been 5th putting my expected AF at nov 21st and my DPO 16.

Second possible O date is nov 17th putting me at AF due Nov 28th and DPO 10.

I'm 14dpt today and POAS this morning- still a faint positive. Wish it would get darker but trying not to worry about it since I'm 12-13dpo. Fingers crossed it stays!

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/FR%2013dpo%202_1.jpg
https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/FR%2013dpo%202.jpg

So, This one I thought I saw a shadow on but blah.... Don't really see it in the pics that I see... I took my temp again and still high. Still producing creamy cm....

Still very stuffy and sneezy... No sign of af, 2 days late today....

Blah I say and blah I say again.

Well my with my siblings we were all separated by 6-6.5 years... How old is she?

She's nearly 5. So almost a 6 year age gap if we got pregnant right away.
AF showed up this morning, so I'm officially completely out.

Tons of baby dust to you, and all the other ladies hoping for a BFP before the month is up!

Sorry Stormy, but atleast your lp is more a healthy range now... hopefully your dh will let one more cycle try

Ladies It happened again. This time on its own.

I took a frer digi. got a no. I DID NOT take it apart this time i just sat it and let it sit.

Came back 30 mins later. Said yes. Didnt even know digis could CHANGE like that.

Im calling bull. I think bad test. gonna scrap it and go with the no. Not even gonna open this one.

Faint line on IC's. But ive had faint lines on ICS for 2 weeks and they havnt gotton any darker.

Gonna buy some frer line tests when I get paid.

This is rediculous.

Meg- I have always been neg on 8dpo too- I wouldn't get discouraged!

Cppeace- I don't see anything, but I am bad at reading tests! Did you try again this morning?

Stormy- Sorry :( bummer.

Anon- Ugh, how frustrating! I would be upset too.

Getting my beta blood draw tomorrow. I really hope this is the month for me! I had two positive (faint) HPTs, and tomorrow I will be 16dpt. I'm out of tests, which is probably a good thing, so I can't obsess over the line getting darker (or not). Hope it doesn't take too long for the office to tell me my numbers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->