Lucky November 2016 Testers/ TTC Buddies 15BFPs!

Jay and Storm I see lines on both of your tests. Congrats! Storm hoping it's just beanie digging in and the spotting stops soon and that line darkens up

Anon throw it away. I dismantled my weeks digital to take a picture of the lines, and when I reassembled it and pushed it says not pregnant. So I can squeeze it and say np then let go and see pregnant 2-3. It was fun for about thirty seconds but point is don't mess with the tests. How are your line tests looking?

Jay and Storm I see lines on both of your tests

Anon throw it away. I dismantled my weeks digital to take a picture of the lines, and when I reassembled it and pushed it says not pregnant. So I can squeeze it and say np then let go and see pregnant 2-3. It was fun for about thirty seconds but point is don't mess with the tests. How are your line tests looking?

Does mine look like an actual line? Or an indent? I'm driving myself insane over here... :dohh:

I hate that I'm having on and off spotting with like 15 hours between spots... makes me think it's going away..

Does mine look like an actual line? Or an indent? I'm driving myself insane over here... :dohh:

I hate that I'm having on and off spotting with like 15 hours between spots... makes me think it's going away..

Tough call. I feel like one pic it looks like there may be color and one I'm not sure. It also seems very close to the control line compared to my tests, but I have read some women saying their lines were close together.

Attachments

• IMG_8432.jpg
    IMG_8432.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8433.jpg
    IMG_8433.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_8434.jpg
    IMG_8434.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_8436.jpg
    IMG_8436.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 3
My test lines run from feint to medium depending on brand right now. have for almost a week. no change.

My test lines run from feint to medium depending on brand right now. have for almost a week. no change.

I know you want to wait until a positive digital, but I think at this point you should ask for a serial beta. Take the pictures and tests with you if it makes you feel less crazy, but remember they work for you and your health. They want to help. Promise.

Jay,that is a solid bfp! Congratulations! Now take a deep breath,do a little celebratory dance ,scream and shout and then plan how you are going to tell DH,that's the fun part! I videotaped my DH reaction and I am so happy I did,it is such a sweet moment that now I will always have.

Stormy,I can see a line on your test but it looks more grey to me than pink it I could be wrong...I would retest again tomorrow or in 2 days time and then see what that does. Fx for you!

What is everyone's experience with frer progression? I'm panicky because my lines don't seem any darker this morning than yesterday!

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/image_zps6stomsgf.jpeg

What is everyone's experience with frer progression? I'm panicky because my lines don't seem any darker this morning than yesterday!

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/image_zps6stomsgf.jpeg

they look like they're progressing to me, remember that hcg doubles every 48 hours so really you should compare tests every 2 days:flower:

Jay- Congrats!!!

Stormy- I see something for sure but it's hard to say if it has any pink to it.

Anon- you need a new doctor. I'd advise you to not mess with the tests bc that will always mess with your results and confuse you more. Do you have any pics of the newer positive strips?

Kristy- what Blue said! Especially at the beginning I feel like it takes a while for the tests to darken. Especially the FRER.... I stared at my line comparing the first few days because I didn't feel it was much darker either but my IC strips actually showed progression a lot better! That's a great line though... it will get darker!

they look like they're progressing to me, remember that hcg doubles every 48 hours so really you should compare tests every 2 days:flower:

Ditto you won't see much difference day to day, you really have to wait compare every other day or every third day. Try not to panic

I'm sorry littlefishy :(

Took another frer this morning, stark white bfn.

Still have spotting... Its like an orangish tan and so light it's not on my panty liner at all, just on toilet paper when I wipe... :/

Took my temperature this morning (hadn't taken it for 3 days before hand, and it was the lowest it's been all cycle)

Hmmmmph. :nope:

Thank you ladies that's reassured me. When I take some away and compare the first ones to today's there's actually a big difference in darkness.

I'm feeling more confident tonight. I have felt SO sick today. I think you can put me down for BFP on the first page. Can't quite believe it. Good luck to everyone else I'm still staying on this thread to keep up with everyone. X

So happy for you Kristy :)

My Cervix is much higher than it was, cannot reach it unless sitting, feels softer... Does not feel like normal af position for sure... Today I am officially late for AF.
No Cramps , very creamy CM, some tacky... Last month I ended up late too though so I dunno my my LP has decided to adjust itself again... It has done that in the past... But dunno what ll the weird proddy cramps that I've been getting to the right side of uterus area have been about....

Boo! I don't want no limbo, give me a line or give me AF already.

Sorry Little Fishy.. Hopefully next month will be your month... Xmas BFP!

And ok... I am prolly just losing my mind completely(It's mostly gone already you see) but after looking at the pics I took I thin I see smething but it seems kinda too far apart to me... https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/wonfo_1.jpg
let me know if I am just being insane lol

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/wonfo.jpg

I sorta think I see it in person but inverted I know I see something but... Sigh most likely I'm just wishful seeing. lol

It looks a little bit like my indent line looked. I hope it darkens up for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->