Lucy Kaitlyn, Born 28th August 2008 (pics!!)

Miss~Gaby

Reaction score
Hiya folks! :) Baby Lucy Kaitlyn was born on 28th august 2008 at 9:20pm. She was 8lb 6oz and 22 inches long!!
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Started having contractions around 12:30ish on Thursday, called hospital at 5pm with contractions 6 mins apart & lasting around 60 seconds. Pain was getting worse so called hospital again around 7pm- i wasn't getting a full break between contractions by this point, just as one was subsiding another was starting. The hospital told us to make our way in (an almost 45 min drive)

Got to hospital 8:15pm, got booked into room. Midwife asked me to lie down so she could examine me. I was ok with contractions till i lay down. I was in so much pain in my back when i did. She said baby was back to back. Midwife checked and said i was already 9cm!!!!! I was so sure iI was going back home for a couple of hours.
She broke my waters and baby had passed muconium (?sp) & was back to back. Was given gas & air and told that was it - too late for anything else!!! lol 40 mins of pushing and a 2 degree tear little Miss Lucy came shooting out!!!!! lol

I ended up with some lovely stitches which were so much worse than labour was!! OMG i really thougth i was gonna die when she was putting them in.

https://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/_cosmic-girl_/Photo011.jpg
https://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/_cosmic-girl_/Photo009-1.jpg

congrats hunnie hope your tear heals quickly for you:hugs::hugs:

congratulations shes gorgeous

Well done mummy!! Congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful baby girl xx

awwwwwww she is beautiful... congrats xx

Congratulations honey, I'm so glad that things went well for you (apart from the tear).

She is absolutely gorgeous, I hope your enjoying her, it's great isn't it :hug::hug::hugs:

Congrats - I want a labour like that!!!! She's lovely - well done! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->