Lump in breast

Rumpskin

Free to try again!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Last night in bed, I found a strange lumpy thing in my breast. Told OH this morning and he said definitely go to the doctors.

Went to the doctors this morning and she is referring me to the hospital to get it checked out.

An appointment could take anything from 2 - 4 weeks :wacko:

She says the lump is too big to be a lump you may get during part of your menstrual cycle. She didnt seem that worried but thought it would be best to get it checked out.

I have come home from work as I am now worried and have phoned the docs again to see if I can get in privately.

No call yet but has anyone else had experiences of lumps in breasts? Can i just get a private referall - how does it work xxx

I'm sorry I really don't have any ideas but didn't want to read and run. Hope it's nothing too serious and you can get in quickly to find out what's going on :hugs:

Not sure what it could be hon, hope all is ok! :hugs:

I found a lump about 8 or 9 months ago. I went to the doctor and he decided that it was just a normal change with my menstral cycle because it changes size through the month.

I really hope they find out what it is soon but try not to worry. I know it's easier said than done but most of the time these things turn out to be nothing. We just hear all the worst stories because nobody shares the 'false alarms'. :hugs:

Thanks ladies.

I am now going for a private appointment on Monday - just got the letter through.

Better than waiting for weeks.

xxxx

I found a lump years ago. Turned out to be a cyst. Some women tend to get them, especially if your breasts are quite fibrous. My doc just told me to take a large amount of vitamin E for a bit, and it totally disappeared.

Hi hun, i used to suffer from them quite alot. I have had several hospital appointments and checkup's, apparently i just have lumpy breast's and they will do that from time to time. The last time i found a really large painful lump in my left breast, it turned out to be a gland that had swollen. I didn't have to wait weeks for an appointment, i was seen the following day.
Try not to worry to much hun, i know it's easier said than done but there are lots of reasons for lumps. Mine are always generally Gland related. Hope everything is ok for you at your checkup..good luck xx

I have gone through all above replies and found they have lots of worth for this thread. I would like to say my special thanks for you all for your great participation.
Regards,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->