Lump?????? Not for the faint hearted

kelly2903

mum2princess an expectin
Reaction score
Hey, my bubz is 10month old, and when i delivered her i hadto have some stitches as i tore in side ( well sort of on the edge of inner outta):rofl:

well any way wen the stitches healed and disolved i felt a small lump where they had been, i never thought anything of it and just thought it was prob still healing???????

but now 10month on it is slightly bigger and quite sensitive, it is very sore during sex, and is more painful on insertion but still hurts during,:blush:

do you think this is just want my tere caused or should i go see the nurse????? sorry for the TMI

you should likely see the doctor just to see what is going on.

i would make appointment with nurse or doctor to just have it checked out . xx

I have a sore bit.. It's on the outside though.. I know it's not normal but I daren't get my bits out ever again! :rofl:

I have a sore bit.. It's on the outside though.. I know it's not normal but I daren't get my bits out ever again! :rofl:

was it from stitches also????? i feel the same about my bits they messed that much i never want to have any more bubz,:rofl: i just no wat to do for the best now though????:blush::blush::blush::blush:

sounds like scar tissue hun. Just one of the wonderful after effects of childbirth :rofl: xx xx

I have something very similar honey.If yours is the same then its scar tissue.Like charlotte said,just one of the wonderful after affects of childbirth xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->