Lumpy Bump..

N

Nade..Tadpole

So Spud has been more active than usual this weekend..

There's blatently enough room in there so I dont know why :dohh: But, I keep getting a lump low down on the right and one higher up on the left (not at the same time)..
I rub it and LO kicks/pushes away and it disapears... I'm guessing its like a foot, head, bum or something!? :shrug:
Also keep getting a bigger area of 'hardness' which I'm guessing is Spuds back?

Does anyone else get this, like this soon? :shrug:
xx

Yeah, I had that on my left side from 18 weeks.
I presumed it was LOs foot or bum cause he kicks a lot on my left side :flow:

I did... but I did have twins in there :haha:

Max used to go over onto Frazers side, and I would have Frazers head and Maxxies bum sticking out, and nothing on the other side! :dohh: I actually looked like I had a play-dough bump that had just been squashed and moulded into something weird!! :haha:

I wouldnt worry, LO is only making the most of the room before it gets to squishy in there, and hopefully he/she is getting into head down position :thumbup:

I didnt notice mine til 20 weeks, you are gonna see movements from the outside now. :flower:

I get that a lot ! OH always tickles right there & Corey wiggles away. :)

I think I get something kind of similar to this....

I was walking around today and I felt Alex kick me, so I put my hand on my belly but then I got a pain by my belly button. So then I (don't ask why either)! put one of my fingers in my belly button :haha: :blush: and it seemed like on the left side it is starting to pop out. But it went away after awhile?

At my ultrasound, that's where his head was, a tad to the left of my belly button. So maybe our LO's are just sticking parts every where lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->