Lupron to donate?

beneathmywing

Reaction score
Hi Ladies..

Anyone have extra Lupron they did not use and want to donate (sell for cheaper)? I'd be willing to pay for shipping!! Would greatly appreciate it!

I do have some leftover Lupron. I just dont know how this all works. Ive been wanting to get rid of it to help another couple/woman but is it legal to do so? Thats been the only thing stopping me.

I do have some leftover Lupron. I just dont know how this all works. Ive been wanting to get rid of it to help another couple/woman but is it legal to do so? Thats been the only thing stopping me.

Technically its not.. But ive had meds delivered to me from other women on bnb and had no problems!!

Technically its not.. But ive had meds delivered to me from other women on bnb and had no problems!!

PM me later and we'll talk about it all :) I just need to run a few arrands real quick & ill come back on afterwards. Talk to u soon!

PM me later and we'll talk about it all :) I just need to run a few arrands real quick & ill come back on afterwards. Talk to u soon!

Ok! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->