• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

M/C June 2012 - recovery & TTC buddies wanted

So far no side effects from soy. I'm hoping that it will help me O! I'm thinking about buying some OPKs in bulk. Where should I purchase these? I've read alot of ladies using Amazon. Also, which brand do you prefer?

Samsmum - yay for it almost being negative! I know it's not what we normally are hoping for, but I know after both of my miscarriages it was just a relief when I finally got that negative and I knew I could try again.

Sherstan - Thanks!! Have you thought about when you will be testing?

Powell - I've gotten mine either from Amazon (pretty sure I did Wondfo) or DollarTree if I don't have time to order them. However, I've never had luck with any OPK's, so I don't know if those are the best brands or not. :( I do like the Wondfo HPT's pretty well though.

How long have you been on the soy now?

well today (since it's almost 2 am) will be the 3rd day. I've been taking them at night so I took my second dose around 11 pm, just a few hours ago. This is my first cycle trying it. I'm actually on ebay right now ordering the Wondfo ones, for like half the price of amazon :) i love a good deal! lol

I get mine from ebay too POwell - they aren;t as clear as the more expensive brands where you get the smiley face or 'yes' answer, but if you keep themlined up you can see your LH surge developing quite easily.

Lxx

dodger - I'm not sure when I will start testing. I will try to hold out as long as possible but, as you know, it's difficult not to start testing right away lol. Last time I test pos at 9dpo, so I may try and at least wait until then.

@Powell - I love great deals too!! My last purchase was something like 3-4 months ago when I bought a 100 pack of internet cheapies. lol How many of the opk's did you end up getting? :D

@Sherstan - haha don't I only! :p Definitely keep us posted when you do ok?

Seems like a few of you are testing! FX ladies!! :dust:

powell - i got one of those clearblue digital to shows empty circle or a smiley face. I'm such a dummy when it comes to comparing lines with those opk. even though it's more expensive for those clearblue ones, but it's simple. :haha:

samsMum - Yes! I'm a firm believer of SMEP~~ :)

After my 2nd round of medication (Tuesday 7/24, I've had no bleeding at all). :shrug: Had my u/s this morning.. and it looks "better" than last week. But they're not sure what exactly what they're seeing on me. either a cyst or a molar pregnancy & retaining product. :wacko: Had another bloodwork this morning and waiting to hear from the dr's office to see what my hcg level is. If things aren't looking good, I'll be heading for a d&c tomorrow.

Seems like a few of you are testing! FX ladies!! :dust:

powell - i got one of those clearblue digital to shows empty circle or a smiley face. I'm such a dummy when it comes to comparing lines with those opk. even though it's more expensive for those clearblue ones, but it's simple. :haha:

samsMum - Yes! I'm a firm believer of SMEP~~ :)

After my 2nd round of medication (Tuesday 7/24, I've had no bleeding at all). :shrug: Had my u/s this morning.. and it looks "better" than last week. But they're not sure what exactly what they're seeing on me. either a cyst or a molar pregnancy & retaining product. :wacko: Had another bloodwork this morning and waiting to hear from the dr's office to see what my hcg level is. If things aren't looking good, I'll be heading for a d&c tomorrow.

I hope things start looking better for you but at least with a D&C there is some reassurance it's all gone and then you can start to look forward to TTC again. FX'd for you and hugs x

Good luck lxb. If you do have to have the D&C, I know we are all different but it really wasn't as bad as I thought.... really got closure from it and wished I'd done it sooner. Let us know how it goes x

Dodger- I got 40 OPK & 10 HPT for 8.99 :) I got the wondfo ones

LXB- I wanted to try these first, but we'll see how it goes with the reading lines lol I hope they get things figured out soon so you can get closure and get back to TTC!

AFM, CD6 and day 4 of soy. I take my last dose tomorrow. Hopefully the OPKs will be here in the next few day. I hear you ovulate around 10 days after the last dose, so I'll probably start testing around 8 days after. No side effects or anything yet. yay!

D&C went well. Really wasn't as bad as I thought. I'm just glad to know that all the stuffs are removed and finally able to move on! HCG was measured at 35 on 7/30. So it's good that it's going down. 4 more weeks 'til I can ttc again~ Will be counting down 'til BD! :dance:

how are you ladies doing? Any testers?? :)

yay LXB I'm so glad to hear that!

The only testing I've done is OPK lol barely a hint of a line yesterday, of course I probably wont NEED to test for another few days atleast, but the POAS addict in me will probably test every day til I see if getting darker, then probably 2 a day ;) lol

:haha: at least you get to POAS! I would've done the same thing! I could POAS.. but that won't do me any good! hahah....

Gluck this cycle~

Thank you thank you :) why wouldn't it work for you? PCOS, right?

Thank you thank you :) why wouldn't it work for you? PCOS, right?

Just had my D&C on Tuesday and nothing in my hooha for the next 4 weeks! But I'm glad it's finally done though. After a loong... almost a month of dreading~~

I'm sorry, I get all the girls from the different threads confused sometimes :/ yay to the :sex: countdown !!

D&C went well. Really wasn't as bad as I thought. I'm just glad to know that all the stuffs are removed and finally able to move on! HCG was measured at 35 on 7/30. So it's good that it's going down. 4 more weeks 'til I can ttc again~ Will be counting down 'til BD! :dance:

Really pleased it all went well and to hear your HCG levels are so low now :happydance:

:sex: sorry if TMI but its that time now BD!! I am now O'ing so on to the TWW in the next couple of days!!

Really pleased it all went well and to hear your HCG levels are so low now :happydance:

:sex: sorry if TMI but its that time now BD!! I am now O'ing so on to the TWW in the next couple of days!!

YAY for O!

:haha: what r u doing on this forum?! Get back to BD! And BD hard! :haha: you ladies need to get more bd in for me since I am not allowed until sept 1st! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->