M&P Maisy Swinging Crib and Mothercare look after me bear bedding x

Oneday

Mum to two boys
Reaction score
I have a mamas and papas swinging crib for sale. This is ideal for keeping your baby in your room up to the age of 6 months. You can rock them in it or just lock it in place. It is in excellent condition, i will include the foam mattress but the cover does have a stain on it that wont come out from being stored in the garage, see the pic, you can buy a new mattress very cheaply if you wish though. Look after me bedding set from mothercare is included as well as 4 fitted sheets to match.This is a bargain and with everything included cost nearly £200 new.From a smoke free home. Collection only from Runcorn or Wrexham North Wales, I am also willing to deliver for a small cost within a 10 mile radius of Runcorn email me for details. Sorry i cannot post this and do not have a box or want to pack it up due to the size so no couriers either.

Attachments

• SAM_1891 - Copy.jpg
    SAM_1891 - Copy.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 6
  • SAM_1892.jpg
    SAM_1892.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 6
  • SAM_1890.jpg
    SAM_1890.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 6
How much do you want for this? (without the mattress)

Hi
I have it on ebay on a buy it now £40 but will take it off there if you want it x

hi i'd be very interested in this x

Hi your welcome to come and see it if you want it really is lovely and my boy loved it. Will last you a lot longer than a moses basket x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->