M&S have mince pies in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
omg this is it guys! Christmas is well and truely on it's way! They had mince pies, Xmas puds, Xmas cake, Stolen etc etc :happydance:

I didn't buy any but I will do next time I'm there! MMM hot mince pies with cream :dance:

I bought some from aldi the weekend before last lmao!
there all gone now, my dad came round and had 4 in one sitting and OH ate the other two before i could even get a sniff greedy so and so's.

Primark have there xmas trees up behind the counters i noticed on sunday in the metro centre.

*sings coke advert* "holidays are coming..."

:rofl:

Mince pies already? Blimey theyre eager.

Im sure they sneak stuff like that out earlier and earlier every year lol

so are marks mince pies nice?

I bought our Xmas pud from Tesco's 3 weeks ago!! :blush::rofl:

This is going to sound really stupid, but what are mince pies?

;o don't you have them where you are?! They are little pies made with sweet pastry and 'mincemeat'. It's basically chopped dried fruit, spices and a bit of booze. Sounds a bit gross but it's sooo tasty!

This is going to sound really stupid, but what are mince pies?

Mmmmm

https://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:RDHBPhRzQxfTaM:https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2174/images/2174_MEDIUM.jpg

Gorgous hot with cream or icecream!

I've seen mince pies on sale for weeks now even in local spar & garage! Loads of christmas stuff has hit the shops. I'm glad tbh I'll be 100% finished by the end of this month other than food!

I am so sorry ladies, but ICK! Mince pies are such and english thing. My DH has tried and tried to get me to like them, and I just can't.

I am so sorry ladies, but ICK! Mince pies are such and english thing. My DH has tried and tried to get me to like them, and I just can't.

:huh: blasphemy! Get out right now!! :trouble:

:rofl:

I cant stand mince pies but always buy a box cause there so xmas Lol
I offer them to my guests when they call :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"