Macca root and ovulation

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm on cycle 9 of ttc and I started taking macca root because since April I have had 4 early losses. (Chemical pregnancies)
I've had bloods done and all came back normal and I was so relieved. Then in October I had my 4th chemical.

I was recommend taking macca root which is great for fertility and helps prevent miscarriage.

Thing is I'm on cd 13 today and I normally ovulate on cd13 latest day 14.

But my opks are still negative.
I had a very close to positive opk on cd 11 but ever since then all very negative.

My question is does anyone know if macca root can delay ovulation?
I'm really not sure what to do like shud I stop taking it?
But I really don't want to have even more losses.

Any advice or if anyone takes macca root did it effect ovulation?

Finally got my peak opk today cd14 and ovulation shud be tomorrow cd15 so 2 days later than normal.
Not sure if that's down to the macca or the chemical but hoping if we do fall again this cycle it will have a better chance of sticking with a slightly later ovulation.

Maybe the macca root gave your eggs a little extra time to develop and now they’ll be stronger for fertilisation and implantation!

Maybe the macca root gave your eggs a little extra time to develop and now they’ll be stronger for fertilisation and implantation!

Awww I really hope so hon.
Its gonna be a long 2ww sigh.
How are u doing

I’m doing well here... Dh and I are both teaching from a distance at the moment, as schools have closed where we are.

Af just ended two days ago. Between working from home and the curfew that the country has imposed we plenty of bd time, so feeling grateful for that :)

How are you feeling now? How many dpo are you?

I'm 5dpo hon. So just waiting to test and its dragging so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->