Mad poas moment!

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
I had a mad moment when I came home from the gym today - I thought, 'I really want to know if I am pregnant or not.' I am only 9 days post ovulation and had drunk 3 bottles of water (so extremely stupid!) - unsurprisingly a BFN:cry:.

It didn't stop me getting down about the whole thing. I keep thinking, 'that's it, there's no chance of BFP this month, the :witch:is going to come now.' I really, really want a BFP this month and feel a bit sad now.

awww hun, you silly billy,hugs for you!!!

give it some more time and you can test again!!

I get like that tho too,its normall

:hugs:

:hugs: Awww keep in mind it is still early and you had just drank a lot of water. There's still hope for you, don't get down about it!!

There's still hope! We all have moments like that! Just remember...some people don't get a BFP on a hpt until like 16dpo or even 18dpo...and some even later! I'm sending you lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: that this is your month!

huni even if you are pregnant it wouldn't show after drinking all that water sweetheart

It doesn't matter even when it's obvious why the test is a BFN, it still is a huge let down isn't it! Such is the life of a POASA!:hugs:

i tested aswell hun yesterday morning and got a bfn at seven days post ovulation i should have known better

Aww hunnie, we've all been there.:hugs:

Give it another day or two....

I'm feeling the same way poppy. I feel like the AF is around the corner & I just have that gut feeling I'm not pregnant. And, I'm pretty hurt and sad to. I mean theres no way to know till tomorrow. But, when you have it stuck in your head that your gonna start you just get sad. But, sometimes surprisingly you get a BFP.
Its been a hard road for me to I just wish I COULD KNOW!.
Hold it out hun don't give up your hopes. I'm here with you.
So, are all these other girls!:hugs:

Thanks everyone! It's good to have people to obsess with! I don't want to get my DH's hopes up and stuff, so it's good to be able to come online and talk to you girls.

That's what most of us are here for is to support each other go through the same things with each other POAS together post our pictures for other to obsess on.
Sometimes our DH's don't understand why we do it because they don't know much about us woman and being pregnant. LOL.
But, It is most definitely great to have other woman to talk to about the same stuff..

Your Welcome poppy, I'm always here for you guys if you ever need to vent or someone to cry on.
That's what supporting is all about. being there for each other through thick and thin.
I might have kids to attend to for a lil but when they nap I'll get back to you ASAP..

:hugs:I think everyone has already said what I would say..... Darn Time difference.....But it is still early and you know FMU is the best for testing:hugs:......:dust: All my fingers and toes crossed for you to get your BFP:hugs:

Awwwww LOL- why do we do that to ourselves? :dohh: Dang temptation. At least you can tell yourself that A) It was early and B) It was not an ideal sample. Hang in there!

My Dear Poppy,
Just give urself a break for 2 days... and test again using the 1st urine in the morning....
Hope you'll get ur BFP soon!:hugs::hugs:

:hugs: i understand completely. i was really thinking i wasn't going to get a visit from the :witch: this month and then she made her appearance. When i saw it, I crawled next to DH and started to tear... :cry:

:dust:
for both of us and whoever else is TTC :)

There is still time, Good luck on the BFP! (baby dust)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->