mad ramble bout oh and wtt

gnomette

mummy of 2 an 2 angels x
Reaction score
me and my dp are waiting to ttc til after i ahve seen my consultant after having an ectopic but he keeps sayin things like lets wait til the new year then its maybe we should wait til after the wedding i know he is scared of having another ep but the next day it'll be that he cant wait to start ttc cause he misses our angel but no matter what i say weather it be thats ok we can wait til you are ready or that i understand he always snapps at me telling me i either dont want to ttc again cause i let the past get the better of me or that i am pressuring him in to it and that he loved our angel too and i am tryin to forget but i'm not i always know there is something missing and not a day goes by i dont wonder what would have been but i also dont want to give up on having any more he is always the one to bring it up and say something bout it but what ever i say is wrong!! :cry:

sorry for rambling its just a rant and i know when the times right for us we will be ok

i do love him sooo much i guess its just part of how things go sometimes

:hugs: Maybe he's just trying to sort out his feelings about the whole thing.

it sounds like he's still grieving chick and is probably unsure about how he should feel about it all. Men aren't as forthcoming with their fears and emotions - they often are insensitive or over sensitive without meaning to.

Admittedly he is probably as scared as you, and maybe by not trying again for a while means that he can protect you from the pain that your currently experiencing.

:hug:

thank you to you both who replied i have finaly got my oh to talk and it turns out you were rite hes just scared and he is very emotional thank you sorry its taken w wile to say thanks x:hug:

sorry i didnt reply before, i didnt notice your thread.
Im so sorry to hear about your loss. I really hope OH comes round soon :hugs:

Both of you have suffered a loss and you both will be a little scared of going through it all again incase something goes wrong again. Maybe you both need a little time to grieve for your loss.

I have different feelings about TTC everyday - I think it is normal

we saw the consultant today and we have been given the all clear so hes alot happier that although there is a chance of it happening its not as i high as he thought it would be and we know what we are looking for next time and he got all excited last night cause he wants to start ttc as soon as :witch: has gone thank you to all that have been replying you have been great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->