Madame Zaritska baby prediction: Free for fun lol

The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 17 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and some black hair.

Blue eyes would be a miracle as me and my DH are both Black :haha:

Lol MrsEvans! :haha:

The day you deliver, outside will be shiny. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 16 inches long. This child will have dark amber eyes and a lot of blonde hair.

Loving the 4 hour labour bit and the having a girl bit! I'm desperate to have a little girl.

Madame Zaritska, using her mystical powers, has the following prediction:

The day you deliver, outside will be stormy. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 17 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 22-1/2 inches long. This child will have light violet eyes and some auburn hair.

Lmfao 14lb baby I think not lol!!!!!!!!!

The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 6 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 5 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark green eyes and a little patch of black hair.

6 hours fine - but it had better not be 11 pounds!!!

The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and a lot of blonde hair.

I was kinda hopin for a girl, but a boy works just as well. And its funny my last child was a boy 9lbs 9oz and has blue eyes and blonde hair and my last labor was like 8 hrs, lol. That was a interesting site though, thanks.

The day you deliver, outside will be light. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 16 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and a little patch of red hair.

Hmm... 5 pounds is a little light, but everything else is believable as I was born with strawberry blond hair!

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 13 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium brown eyes and curly black hair.

The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 44 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have medium gray eyes and barely there blonde hair.

44 HOURS... I'd just get a C-section instead lol

This child will have medium gray eyes and barely there blonde hair. .... my hubby and I are asians :rofl:

The day you deliver, outside will be shiny. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 35 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have dark green eyes and some black hair.

35 hours...yikes! LOL

The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 13 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have dark blue eyes and a lot of red hair.

15lbs 7oz !?!?!?!?!?!?! OUCH !

The day you deliver, outside will be stormy. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 11 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have medium gray eyes and barely there brown hair.

ALMOST THIRTEEN POUNDS :O

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 44 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium gray eyes and barely there black hair.

44 hours!!!!!
I dont mind the rest though :haha:

OMG !!!! LOL Here is the one I got lol

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the early afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and some black hair.

I can understand the 10 hours of labor and even the black hair because DH is Italian BUT 13lbs & 16in??????? That is 1 super long, super fat baby lol. Oh and there is no way our kid will have blue eyes because DH has brown & I have green lol

I did it got "The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in the early afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 16 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and some brown hair. "

Amusing: I have dark brown eyes and OH has Blonde/brown hair (although I have brown/black).

HAHAHA!!

The day you deliver, outside will be cold. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 44 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark amber eyes and some red hair

The day you deliver, outside will be misty. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 12 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have light violet eyes and curly black hair.

The day you deliver, outside will be misty. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 12 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have light violet eyes and curly black hair.

omg....this is so funny!

The day you deliver, outside will be light. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 11 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium brown eyes and curly brown hair.

This woman is obsessed with large babies! Seeing as I am a petite 5ft half and inch and 123lbs, I sincerely doubt that my baba will be a stone! I like the sound of only 11 hours and a girl though :happydance:

The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have medium amber eyes and barely there blonde hair

I would love a girl and love the 5 hours!!!!!

Here's mine

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark green eyes and barely there auburn hair.

I weighed 5.14 born and my other half was 9.3. We both have green eyes and my sister was born with strawberry blond hair, all very plausable. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->