Madame Zaritska baby prediction: Free for fun lol

The day you deliver, outside will be dark. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 11 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 16 inches long. This child will have dark hazel eyes and a lot of blonde hair.

Lol... nearly 13lbs :o I think we'd do well to get blonde hair ... OH is ginger and I have really dark brown hair :p

Here is mine: Madame Zaritska, using her mystical powers, has the following prediction:

The day you deliver, outside will be shiny. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have light green eyes and a little patch of red hair.

I do not agree with my baby having green eyes and red hair, no one in my family have colored eyes or bright hair. Our families have brown or dark color eyes and brown or dark color hair. Although, it's fun. :haha:

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 19 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have medium brown eyes and curly red hair.

Lol, plausible but incorrect i expect!

The day you deliver, outside will be cold. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 5 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and a little patch of black hair.

If I'm pregnant now then my dd is end of march (cold). And gail predicted a girl born after less than ten hours of labor

here is mine...

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 22-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and curly auburn hair.

okay 15 hours of labor nonono! and a 13 pound baby i think not lol! but i def wan them to have dark brown eyes and auburn curly hair yay! now if i just new when i would get preggos...lol

The day you deliver, outside will be fair. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 22-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark hazel eyes and a lot of red hair.

:happydance:

Madame Zaritska, using her mystical powers, has the following prediction:

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 22-1/2 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and curly auburn hair.

Oooo interesting ! Lol

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have light hazel eyes and fluffy black hair.

4 lbs?! But seems right on the eyes and hair. haha. Twas fun.

Oh this is fun!! I took one just for fun to see what would happen, here is my result:

The day you deliver, outside will be dark. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 22-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium green eyes and fluffy brown hair.

Sounds about right if she gets DH's eyes!

This is mine...BTW...All my kids have been 7 pounds..all 4 of them...There is no way I would have a 10 pound baby...
The day you deliver, outside will be stormy. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 30 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium violet eyes and a lot of black hair.

Ok, everyone stop complaining! I'm apparently going to tear right to my bottom! 15 pounder! Holy smokes! :wacko: haha

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the early afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 25 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have medium violet eyes and some red hair.

The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 24 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 5 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and some red hair.

I accidentally clicked off mine, so did it twice, and at least i'm not longer having a fifteen pounder any more Only fourteen pounds five ounces... haha
As for the brown eyes and red hair, we're both blue eyed blondes! :dohh: Both our mothers and fathers are also blue eyed. Both our mothers are also blondes. I wonder were this child would come from with both our DNA haha :rofl:

The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in the early afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium green eyes and barely there black hair.

No complaints here... Though black hair, I might have some explaining to do...lol

The day you deliver, outside will be light. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 22-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium gray eyes and barely there brown hair.

How can my baby arrive in the middle of the night while outside will be light?!? And ELEVEN POUNDS??? F*** THAT!!

It's because of the 14 hour labor :haha: You'll start in light and finish in dark.

Mine was

The day you deliver, outside will be cold. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 16 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have light green eyes and curly black hair.

16 hours? Not toooooo bad. 11 pounds? Not so sure about that one. At least I wasn't predicted a 15 pounder :laugh2:

Ive just done mine (althought not Pregnant Yet)

The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 8 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have dark hazel eyes and barely there red hair.

OMG 5lbs it would be tiny!!! Both my sons were 9lber's lol and there were both 23" long... Not sure with the red hair, we both have very dark brown...

But its fun finding it out though lol x

The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 48 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have medium violet eyes and curly black hair.

the 48hours is freaking me out hahah X

The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and fluffy brown hair.

haha i only got 5 hrs but only 4 lbs is what scares me.......Although we are using donor the eye color would be DH

The day you deliver, outside will be misty. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and a lot of auburn hair.

I don't want a baby that small and skinny :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->