Made A Decision

SatansSprite

1ds/1angel/Preg
Reaction score
So, for those of you who read my thread about my miscarriage or have read other posts of mine will know some of this, but gonna share some of it here for those who haven't.

In June I had my miscarriage at 18 weeks along. I had an OB get involved, as I had been under midwife care, and ask me to get a special ultrasound thing done, that can only be done at a specific point in the cycle, and that the nearest lab to me only does 1 day a week. The only reason for his asking this is just to rule out the POTENTIAL of anomaly, cause my DS was born a little bit early.

Anyways, just about 2 weeks ago I finally got my first cycle back, and so called this lab as per their instructions to call on CD1. They tell me that the docs are on vacation or something, but that for whatever the reason is, the lab can't do this ultrasound. AND they tell me that there is a good sized waiting list to get this done and that it could take awhile to get in.

I STRONGLY feel like it was a late diagnosed bladder infection that caused my miscarriage. When taking all the facts I've learned into consideration, it seems the most likely scenario. Added on to this, me just getting overwhelmed and even frustrated by the desire to want to start trying as soon as I can, my OH and I have made a decision that we're not going to wait until this ultrasound gets done. We're going to start trying, and if in the meantime this special ultrasound CAN get done, well great, but if not and if we get pregnant again before I can get it, we'll just deal with things as they come.

As I said, I really feel it was the infection that caused things, not something wrong with me. I can never replace the baby I lost, but I really need to start trying again to move forward in the healing process. From the sounds of what I was told at the lab, it has the potential I think of possibly being like next year or whatever before I could get in and there's no way I could wait that long, I'd go insane.

So, here's to wishing me luck with my decision, and hoping it doesn't end up badly for me.

Good luck with TTC hun, hope you get your rainbow quickly xx

Me too, with each day that goes by I'm seriously getting more anxious about it. I knew I was going to get my cycles again and all, but it still just killed me when I got AF.

I wish you so much luck... only you will know when its the right time and if in your heart of hearts you know it is now then go chase that rainbow :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->