Made first baby purchase, getting excited!!

schmetterling

Reaction score
Hey all!

So we are ttc next month (or possibly end of this month if that's when I ovulate) and since I have an 18 month old dd I haven't had as much time to obsess and get excited as I did before we ttc her. So my husband and I got online and bought our first baby purchases!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002H9W0N2/ref=twister_B002LE74DE

We bought the broccoli one (little sprout), the onion (cry baby) and the yam (I yam cute). They are organic cotton so they'll be super soft and they were really reasonable! I can't wait to get them!! We actually wanted to get some of these for our daughter but never did so I'm super excited. Also, we aren't going to find out the sex the next time around so these will work for either.

It's all starting to feel pretty real now! Anyone else made baby purchases yet? If so, please share :)

That looks cute :winkwink:

I haven't made any baby purchase. Hopefully one day.

I work at a kids clothing store so I have a couple little outfits I got a good deal on!

Thanks! Now if I could just have a tiny newborn to put in them it would be perfect :) Can't wait to get them in the mail!

And oh my gosh, if I worked in children's clothing store I would be so broke lol! It's hard enough resisting things on the internet!

I actually bought a lot before ttc my daughter, so I still have some boy stuff stocked away somewhere if I ever need it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->