Made it to 5 weeks!!!!

Sammy1

Reaction score
Feeling happy and excited today- today marks the 5 weeks pregnant Mark! Only 35 more weeks to go Haha! Just felt like celebrating that so far everything seems to be going well! 2 more weeks until my private USS to see how baby is doing! I am already nervous about It! Xx

Celebrate every milestone lovely, first Tri is a nervous time so any positives, celebrate them :) not long too your scan, I know it feels like forever though!

Thank you so much! Feels like it is dragging so much- but I am sure once I know everything is ok (hopefully!) I bet then it will fly by! Xx

That's wonderful! I am right behind you! Want to trade a few days :haha:

yay, congrats!!!! i am 10 and i dont know why it's dragging for me.
but hope your ultrasound comes fast for you! those are always so reassuring!

Hey Sammy, congrats!!!! 2 weeks gonna fly by so fast.
We are gonna be a bump buddies! I am also 5 wks today, had my first ultrasound today, saw our little bean

Thanks everyone!
Oh wow hope! Fantastic that you had an USD already! What could you see??? Xxx

I dont really know how to post pic here, but all I can seewas a black sac inside the uterus. No heartbeat yet. Doc said everything is on track so far and asked me to come back each week for an US until 10 weeks or so. Then I will be transferred to normal ob/gyn
How are u feeling dear?
Any symptoms? My boobs are killing me :haha:

Thanks everyone!
Oh wow hope! Fantastic that you had an USD already! What could you see??? Xxx

Yay for 5 weeks!! I'm only a day behind you!!

Boobs absolutely killing and soooo tired! Also suffering with insomnia too to make things even worse! Haha. Slight waves of nausea intermittently but seem to be able to shake them off for now. Had no symptoms at l with my daughter for the whole pregnancy so all of this is new! X

extreme tired here too!!! definitely experiencing stronger symptoms then past pregnancies!!! hoping it gets better for me in a couple weeks when i go into second tri. i am just so dang tired all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->