Maeve Louise 14/09/2010

MaevesMummy

Reaction score
https://lagf.lilypie.com/xlt8p1.png

Born afte 10 hours of contractions. Such a little fighter lived for 1 and a half hours.

I have Lupus and we suspect its APS, but they make you wait so long for answers. Not getting closure untill december.
I am so angry, they new I was high risk. I told them of bleeding in 1st trimester and they did nothing. I bled at 15 weeks and begged them to test me and put me on asprin. They ignored my pleading and never explained why. At 18 weeks after an admission for hemmorage and clots a massive bleed broke my membranes. She hung in there untill 21 weeks.
I had an awful experience in the hospital. No one explained ANYTHING to me in hospital they refered to her as a miscarriage, (I have had an very early loss and it is physically different)and still do even though she was alive.
They didnt tell me she might be alive. They wouldnt do anything even though she was gasping for breath.

Not sure what triggered labour. I think if only I could have held on to her for another 2 weeks she would have made it.
She was beautiful.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter.

I lost my baby at 20 weeks, a week ago, slightly different circumstances. Its horrendous and it hurts so much.

Chatting and reading on here about others who have experienced similar has really helped.

I'm sorry ur daughter is no longer with u :cry:

Xxx

How much of a little fighter she must have been. I am so sorry to hear that you lost her. May she be in your heart forever.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts.
She will always be my first child, and we will never forget her. she was amazing.
Love to everyone else here to, who unfortunatly share our pain.

xxxxxxxxx:hugs:

I do realise how lucky we are to have met her for as long as we did. I have never known anything like it. We loved her when she was growing in my tummy, but I have never cared about anybody so much and loved anybody as much as I did my tiny baby.
I cant stop thinking about her at all and everything feels so empty without her.
xxxxxxx

Im so sorry for your loss *hugs*

so sorry huni........
I know it makes no difference but its all we can say :(
Your girl was just to precious for this world and youl meet again one day xxxx

iam so sorry hun, y thoughts are with you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads