Maid

yijay

Reaction score
i've become the maid of my house!
my maid just got sent back because she was very inefficient and now the new one's taking a LONG time to come...so... i sorta become the maid..and i really haven't done such strenuous stuff before...it's getting on me... and my 2 yr old is really naughty he keeps running all over the hse...then there's the dog... i really dunnoe wht to do.. i barely get 3 hrs of slp everyday!

I would just prioritise. Ifyou are tired then the housework has to take a backseat. I tend to wait till my whirlwind is in bed then clean up downstairs

I wish I had a maid...

Ditto :rofl:

Since you don't have any help, may I suggest trying to clean while your little one is napping? that was the best time for me to get things done for the day without having the munchkin get in the way. Or sit him up in his high chair and give him something to munch on and do things then. As for the dog, leave it in the yard for awhile?

but some stuff have to be done...and work is really taking quite ALOT of my energy and time...yea...so, i kinda...dunnoe what to do now...im cramping lots too... so i cant get things done as quickly.

I do... he's also my other half. :)

You're lucky!!
My other half cannot even do his only laundry, he will wear dirty clothes before washing something :dohh:
his mom did it :)baby:) until I moved iN!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->