'Main Present' worry.

FayDanielle

Mia's Mummy <3
Reaction score
I don't know if this is a little bit silly...but I'm not sure Mia will be getting a 'main' present this year. Simply because I just don't know what to get her as a 'main' present!
She already has a bike, a scooter, a didi car, an electric ride on mini car, a cozy coupe, a trike (not sure how many forms of transport this girl needs :haha:), a leappad 2 and an ipod touch. Plus her prams and dolls and other toys/bits and bobs.

So I'm stumped.

I don't want to spend for the sake of it (something I was guilty of last year!), just so she has a 'main' present, but I feel a bit bad that she won't have one. Don't get me wrong, she's getting lots of lovely things, which I KNOW she will like/play with, but nothing that has paticular 'WOW' factor.

I guess I just feel a bit guilty, but i'm being silly, right?!

Anyone else in the same predicament? x

Amelies main is a £16 easel! I wouldn't worry she won't notice or care z

I wouldn't worry, none of mine had a main last year.

I'm sure she'll be happy with what she gets plus you'll get more for your money if you're not spending a bulk on a main pressie :thumbup:

i wouldnt worry, she probly wouldnt notice any different. mine dont get big main presents and we dont have the room, just a few small bits :)

I wouldn't worry! Lyssa's gifts are all quite small in size this year- and I should imagine the thing she'll be most excited about will be the purple hairband she's asked for x

I wouldn't worry, I'm sure she'll love whatever you get her x

An annual pass is a good one if you have somewhere local. Will save you money through the year too :) x

I put the exact same dilemma last week and feel fine now Gabriella will not have a main thingthisyear either was worried but not now sheis only three she does not know value :flower:

I wouldn't worry hun we not really doing main presents this year kids at this age are easily pleased

I asked my oldest what he wanted for his birthday and he said Mr tumble cake mr tumble spotty bag a little motor bike with a man on it and a blue flannel :/

An annual pass is a good one if you have somewhere local. Will save you money through the year too :) x

I wish there was, because this would have been a great idea! All we have is 'The Deep' and there's only so many times you can go look at fish :haha: xx

toby isn't having a main present either because we don't know what to get lol

hes getting an ipod touch for his birthday in November tho - im sure they wont even notice xx

Unless I think ofmsomething between now and then choose wont be having a main either, we're getting Connor a cozy coupe so need to think of some big sized presses for her so she doesn't think he has more, she has all the usual main pressies already so just going to get her lots of other things x

It doesn't matter, T didn't get a main gift last year :)

With how young Mia is I'm sure she will be impressed with all her gifts anyway and they will have the WOW factor :)

I don't think she'd really notice not having a main present at that age anyway. Growing up I never had a main present and it didn't bother me at all x

Were not doing a main present here either..Im sure your LO will love everything you have bought :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->