• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Major Decline in Symptoms at 9w?

AMB2013

Reaction score
Hey guys...

So I hit 10w today, and since about 9+5, my symptoms have declined majorly in severity. I mean, they're still there to a degree, but there have actually been days recently wherein I've been able to stay up without a nap. My BB's haven't been as sore, though they're still swollen...it's odd. I Google'd this and did see that a few years ago there was a thread about this and plenty of the women who posted mentioned they'd had the same thing...unfortunately, I never saw how everything turned out for them in the end.

Any 2nd or 3rd time moms been through this before, with everything turning out ok? Anyone further along who had this happen and everything turned out ok? I'm cramping pretty hard today (no blood or spotting), but otherwise nothing. Still..it'd be nice to know everything is alright...

Thanks, guys.

I'm 9w5d today. Yesterday I woke up feeling normal. So I have been worrying a little. My symptoms have been pretty bad since I found out so it was strange waking up without them.

I've just been goggling it and I've found it says the hcg levels start to level off and even drop at 9-10 weeks as the placenta starts taking over. So I'm hoping this is what is happening.

I have felt a bit worse today and actually been sick but I don't know if it's my mind because I want to feel worse. I'm going to see how I feel tomorrow and if I'm feeling normal I will probably call my mw just for her opinion.

I've been feeling pretty good since 7 weeks. I only had a few really bad days of nausea in the 6th week. My breast tenderness varies, and were actually sore again this morning. I'm cooking, cleaning, running errands, and overall feeling pretty good! If I didn't have a raging appetite, I'd be feeling normal. All my pregnancies were like this though. Thankfully, just very short lived nausea and some food aversions.

Ah mine declined loads, back a bit now thou not as bad. Had scan yesterday and saw baby heart beat, wriggling and waving :) fret not lovely mummies xx

With DD my nausea peaked right at 9w on the dot and then at 10w on the dot it started to lessen, to the point of only being there every other day. By 11 weeks I was nausea free.

With this pregnancy, once again the nausea was absolutely terrible at 9w on the dot and the last day or two I've been feeling a little better. Can only wait for 10 weeks and hope that this pregnancy continues along the same timeline as my first because it means I'll be nausea free in just a week and a half!

I'm a first time mom but my symptoms started to lessen dramatically around that time to and everything seems to be going great :)

My symptoms have been awful, I go to bed every nite praying that I will wake up feeling normal again. Someways I have woken feeling ok and think it's gone but a day or too later the sickness and nausea is back.
Disappearing symptoms doesn't mean anything is wrong. We are just all different.
This is my fourth bAby.

Thanks, y'all. Hearing this is really helpful. I was confused because I just had my first u/s a couple weeks ago and everything was perfect. I don't have another until 12w, so it's just blindly feeling along til then. But this sounds like it's pretty common, which is good. Strange thing is, I can't find any actual medical websites that mention this. That's sort of irritating. Wonder why that is...?

Me too. Been told the placenta is taking over and should start to feel better soon :) Feeling much better still very tired and instead of sore boobs I now get frequent headavhes real bad ones! X

Im the exact same and starting to freak out! Il be 11 weeks on friday and today i havent been sick and this is the first day that i havent gone back to bed when ds has gone for his nap. My first pregnancy ended in mc and i didnt really have ms then but on my 2nd pregnancy i threw up every morning until week 36 so im very worried that i feel so normal 2day. I have been getting headaches and had a slight one first thing this morning and my bbs were slightly tender. From what iv read online its a mix of it doesnt mean anything or could mean mc. I really hope for us everything will be ok! Keep me posted xx

I was just looking at a pregnancy app and it shows most common symptoms for each week and week 10 is the first week that nausea or morning sickness arent on it! It showed headaches, dizziness and backache as most common for week 10 so im feeling a bit better now that it must be pretty normal for it to ease up around now xx

That is good to know. I'm hoping I'm a few days further than I think. 13 days until my first scan and it feels like it's taking forever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->