Major squinter? Maybe evap

lovebabyhopes

Reaction score
Any thoughts? I'm 9dpo and didn't test positive on my last pregnancy until 10dpo. I had a stark negative at 9dpo last time. Promised myself I wouldn't test this soon but here I am. I swear I can see the faintest hint of a line, but not 100% sure if it has color. Just for fun, what are your opinions? Is it nothing? Can you even see what I'm talking about? Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 55
Let me try again. here's one pic and a black & white one. I swear i see a bit of color in person. If anyone can do the color thing to my pic, I'd appreciate it!!

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 37
I know this is crazy, can't see it in the pic but i see something in person.

I think i might see something in the black and white pic, but i cant tell on the others. Like you said its still early. Maybe try again tomorrow. FX for you.

I cant see, but lines are hard to capture

Yeah, I can't even see it on these pics. Only the ones on my phone in person.

I can't see anything but it's still early days yet. Good luck :)

I think I can see it on the black and white one also
Good luck!

IMG_2082.jpg can u see a line in this? I am new at this and I have wrote serval different things and nobody writes me back lol I just wanna join in

Pug....I know you just want to join in but I think it has confused the thread for the original poster now as your tests are on the same thread and people are commenting on yours instead :/

I see the line on your frer....it's very faint but I definitely see it xx

Oops, sorry, I didn't realise the last pic wasn't yours.
Good luck lovebabyhopes!

I can't see anything either, but they don't always show so well in pictures as they do in person

Thanks guys- think it was an evap. Tested this morning and can't see anything. But when I look at the old test, I still see something.

Pug- that test looks positive to me!!

Love baby hopes I see a shadow something in black and white

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back