Makes me sooo mad!!!!

PinkPokaDots

Reaction score
Just my luck....all I've ever wanted is to be a mom. My husband and I have been TTC for almost a year, I miscarried at 5 weeks last month. I'm so sad I'm not pregnant yet, and so discouraged that my best friends and everyone around me, and everyone on facebook is announcing that they are expecting. So....now one of my recently divorced single friends is late for her period, and is describing pregnancy sysmptoms to me, so I'm excited for her!! Told her to test. So she is planning to come over to my house tomorrow for Christmas, and is going to test at my house. Well here is the kicker, she told me if she is pregnant, she will have to abort the baby. :cry:, I am totally against abortion...but it's not my place to say anything. But this friend knows what I have been going through trying to become a mommy, and how badly I want to be pregnant..I just don't know how I'm going to react if/when she gets her :bfp: tomorrow, right in front of me. Oh my goodness..:nope:

How did everything go? I also miscarried early last month, and would have felt the same way. Hope the day wasn't too hard for you and that you'll have a baby growing in your tummy soon :)

I actually got a surprise BFP on Christmas morning!!! And she never came over, decided to go out drinking instead...some people.

So she is coming over to test tonight! I hope she isn't just for her and her baby's sake. She doesn't want to be..and has been partying hard. But still no period..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->