MakeUp Tips Group*Celeb Pics pg 11*

Thought some of you might like to look at this ladies make up blog

https://padmitasmakeup.blogspot.com

She does some absolutely amazing eye make up looks :) I'm going to try and copy some of these for sure!

Here some makeup looks that i googled for you ladies to see some different looks , i tryed to get different skin tones, eye and hair colours aswell so you can see what colours go, there will be some more on the next posts x

Attachments

• 071408_jolie07_400x400.jpg
    071408_jolie07_400x400.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 071608_alba99_400x400.jpg
    071608_alba99_400x400.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 5
  • alg_cheryl_cole-300x209.jpg
    alg_cheryl_cole-300x209.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 6
  • alexandra_burke_overcome.jpg
    alexandra_burke_overcome.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 3
  • reese.jpg
    reese.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 5
and some more...

Attachments

• splash-maria-menonous-thumb.jpg
    splash-maria-menonous-thumb.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 2
  • hayden-panettiere-golden-globes.jpg
    hayden-panettiere-golden-globes.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 9
  • charlize-theron-makeup.jpg
    charlize-theron-makeup.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 2
  • a810007ee51ccf10_Anne_Hathaway_Makeup_2.jpg
    a810007ee51ccf10_Anne_Hathaway_Makeup_2.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Kym-Marsh.jpg
    Kym-Marsh.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 4
and some more ...

Attachments

• 7f95-Sophia%20Bush.jpg
    7f95-Sophia%20Bush.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1
  • kylieminoguekyliexvg8bt5.jpg
    kylieminoguekyliexvg8bt5.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 1
  • MOBO_Awards_2009_531b.jpg
    MOBO_Awards_2009_531b.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Post_32)_Holly_Willoughby.jpg
    Post_32)_Holly_Willoughby.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1
whats everyones fave mascara? Im allways looking for a good one as my lashes are short x

Mines is Boots Natural Collection - Lash Curl Mascara, £1.99 - a total bargain! x

Hiya, I thought i would make a group for makeup tips, i am a makeup artist for Urban Decay House of Fraser and would love to hear any makeup tips to give me and all of you some great ideas

I adore Urban Decay.
It was all I used to wear, when I was younger.
They always had the best nail polish colors, with such cool names: Asphyxiation.

Lol.
So punk rock. :lol:

Ohh, jsut foud this place!! I do love make up, but I always worry that I look like a man in drag :(. My sister used to work for Benefit and a number of her mates are beauticians/do makeup and they used to heavily do me up with makeup, which put me off for a while - honestly my face felt heavy!
I used to like messing about with make up when my EX was offshore (too much free time!).

Anyway......... I usually use Estee Lauder Idealist as a base under foundation, but its now rather pricey!! Does anyone know a decent alternative? I was told about one ages ago but I cant remember the brand.

Hiya, I thought i would make a group for makeup tips, i am a makeup artist for Urban Decay House of Fraser and would love to hear any makeup tips to give me and all of you some great ideas

I adore Urban Decay.
It was all I used to wear, when I was younger.
They always had the best nail polish colors, with such cool names: Asphyxiation.

Lol.
So punk rock. :lol:

There is some new nail varnish packs coming out in march:happydance: xx

Ohh, jsut foud this place!! I do love make up, but I always worry that I look like a man in drag :(. My sister used to work for Benefit and a number of her mates are beauticians/do makeup and they used to heavily do me up with makeup, which put me off for a while - honestly my face felt heavy!
I used to like messing about with make up when my EX was offshore (too much free time!).

Anyway......... I usually use Estee Lauder Idealist as a base under foundation, but its now rather pricey!! Does anyone know a decent alternative? I was told about one ages ago but I cant remember the brand.

Ive never used the estee lauder one, Ive used a MAC base before but found it hard to tell if it helped my makeup stay on as tends to stay on anyway but i had a sample so thought id try it. Urban decay have just brought out 2 face primers, 1 is a pore perfecting one and a another brightening one both do slightly different things but both help makeup last longer and fill in fine lines xx

Hey there!

I've found some Urban Decay & Benefit stuff cheap and I'm thinking of getting some bits for a nice look for when I go back to work but aside from trying every colour I don't know what will suit me. I want something nice but not too in your face. I don't normally wear makeup but I look a bit rough now I've had my baby. I wear mostly jeans and black tops and I work in a casual environment. What colours do you think would work (aimed at anyone who's good at this!) Also for a more jazzy night out type look too? I just don't know what colours work for me. I usually wear silvers or black and white with a pinky lipstick but fancy a change!

This is me:

https://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs292.ash1/21957_514872846374_284300026_765165_6488427_n.jpg

https://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs232.snc3/21957_514872681704_284300026_765138_4577192_n.jpg

Ghostly pale, auburn hair, freckles, and my eyes are green & hazel with blue round the outside, lol.

I'd go to a counter for a makeover but I hate the hard sell.

Hey there!

I've found some Urban Decay & Benefit stuff cheap and I'm thinking of getting some bits for a nice look for when I go back to work but aside from trying every colour I don't know what will suit me. I want something nice but not too in your face. I don't normally wear makeup but I look a bit rough now I've had my baby. I wear mostly jeans and black tops and I work in a casual environment. What colours do you think would work (aimed at anyone who's good at this!) Also for a more jazzy night out type look too? I just don't know what colours work for me. I usually wear silvers or black and white with a pinky lipstick but fancy a change!

This is me:

https://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs292.ash1/21957_514872846374_284300026_765165_6488427_n.jpg

https://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs232.snc3/21957_514872681704_284300026_765138_4577192_n.jpg

Ghostly pale, auburn hair, freckles, and my eyes are green & hazel with blue round the outside, lol.

I'd go to a counter for a makeover but I hate the hard sell.

Hiya, I do think you suit more earthy colours golds, browns, creams, greens would suit you when you do these kind of colours on your eyes you could wear darker lip colours or try some reds on your lips if your going for more natural or smokey eye makeup. If you want something more on the brighter/ fun side and something that will stand out more on your eyes purples would suit you or a brighter green with nude lips. Dont go for a pink blusher i can see you suiting more bronze colours on the cheeks . Hopes this helps xx

Thanks a lot, that's really helpful :)

I bought some eyeliners so going to try a nude-ish/brown eye with a coloured liner on top lid, just need to have a go at it. I think I need to get on Lauren Luke :D

Oh yay!!! I'm so happy I came across this thread! :happydance:

I need help!!!!

I have piggy eyes, giant hamster cheeks, massive gob and bad skin!:thumbup:

My eyes are green and I have olive skin. I'm after a different look as all I ever do is use taupey browns (I line gently with the same shaddow) I do highlight in the corners and brow bone but my eyes still look piggy. Any ideas? I would especially like some advice on different shaddow colours which may suit me.

Here's an old pic of me, before my pr preggy spots came back!

https://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu166/LisaGandAmelia/Meanddavefav.jpg

I bought some eyeliners so going to try a nude-ish/brown eye with a coloured liner on top lid, just need to have a go at it. I think I need to get on Lauren Luke :D

Thats good, the youtube websites are great help:thumbup: xxx

Oh yay!!! I'm so happy I came across this thread! :happydance:

I need help!!!!

I have piggy eyes, giant hamster cheeks, massive gob and bad skin!:thumbup:

My eyes are green and I have olive skin. I'm after a different look as all I ever do is use taupey browns (I line gently with the same shaddow) I do highlight in the corners and brow bone but my eyes still look piggy. Any ideas? I would especially like some advice on different shaddow colours which may suit me.

Here's an old pic of me, before my pr preggy spots came back!

https://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu166/LisaGandAmelia/Meanddavefav.jpg

Ah you have lovely features! Smokey colours would look great on you or purples would suit you and make your eyes stand out more and these are nice for a 'going out' look with black eyeliner and nude lips, for day time looks golds, creams and browns would suit you but you could put a brown or black liner with it too. If you think you have piggy eyes which i think you look beautiful but false lashes might bring you eyes out more and try a white eye liner in the rim of you eye, avoid black liner in the rim as this will close and sink your eyes even more a white will open them. Bronzers would look good on you as you have lovely olive skin so they wont look too dark on you but will give you a lovely glow, try one with a gold sheen in and a peach or bronze colour blusher, Stay away from light pinks! Hope this helps. x x x

Can any recommend a good black liquid liner for around 5 pounds? I use these alot but i dont want to pay too much for one xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->