MakeUp Tips Group*Celeb Pics pg 11*

what is the best way to blend a powder eye shadow? its almost like the pigment from MAC but another brand. sometimes i can get it but most of the times it never comes out right or even

what is the best way to blend a powder eye shadow? its almost like the pigment from MAC but another brand. sometimes i can get it but most of the times it never comes out right or even

Do you use brushes, a good brush will help ? xx

yes i do use brushes they r soft brushes. not the best of brushes but i think after x mas im going to get MAC shadows and brushes but not to sure whats better to use the pigment or the pallate little round singles or what.... i also use an eye primer so i dont know if that will help or hurt

Hey ladies =)

I <3 Makeup lol I just had a quick question, what is the best eyeshadow colors for blue eyes?

Hey ladies =)

I <3 Makeup lol I just had a quick question, what is the best eyeshadow colors for blue eyes?

I have blue eyes and I find that browns,gold, rust & greys colours bring out the blue however I have heard some people say that darker blues bring out blue eyes but blues look TERRIBLE on me.

yes i do use brushes they r soft brushes. not the best of brushes but i think after x mas im going to get MAC shadows and brushes but not to sure whats better to use the pigment or the pallate little round singles or what.... i also use an eye primer so i dont know if that will help or hurt

If you go into mac they will advise you on what there brushes are best used for, i use a primer aswell with brushes and have no problems its fine to use a brush to apply shadow over a primer xx

Hey ladies =)

hiya, golds and natural colours will make the blue in your eyes stand out more i also love wearing greys and smoking colours (i have blue eyes aswell) i think sometimes it can depend on your hair colour aswell ? xx

i love wearing either gray or brown eye shadows i always get compliments on how pretty blue my eyes are. i think i like the gray more with a black liner on the lower lid.
it just seems to bring it out more on me. also depending on what shade of gray or how think of the gray i put on it seems to change the color of blue, from a light to dark or other way around

Oo I love this thread!

I love the smokey look but I find it looks too heavy on my eyes so I try and achieve it with more Browny colours apposed to blacks. This is Mac Glitter eyeshadows but I need to invest in some these weren't my colours, I bought pigment by mistake and it was too solid! (excuse my face i had a spray tan go wrong haha)
https://zu-media.com/gaff/uploads/images/1260623682-U8.jpg

I do need help though, I LOVE having my eyes lined, I love the look but I find it closes my eyes even when I put the white corners in, I don't think I am doing it right! Here is a pic and i think I look like I have no eyes! Any advice Coz? I have stopped using eyeliner at the moment as i felt like it was too heavy.
https://zu-media.com/gaff/uploads/images/1260623958-U8.jpg

Also I LOVE this product its like the beginners guide to eyeshadows for a nice smokey eye but in browns, shows you how to do it, includes the mini brushes & some great Benefit concealer.
https://zu-media.com/gaff/uploads/images/1260624166-U8.jpg

Hiya girls! just wondering if any one could recommend me a good brow kit :D x x

Oo I love this thread!

I love the smokey look but I find it looks too heavy on my eyes so I try and achieve it with more Browny colours apposed to blacks. This is Mac Glitter eyeshadows but I need to invest in some these weren't my colours, I bought pigment by mistake and it was too solid! (excuse my face i had a spray tan go wrong haha)
https://zu-media.com/gaff/uploads/images/1260623682-U8.jpg

I do need help though, I LOVE having my eyes lined, I love the look but I find it closes my eyes even when I put the white corners in, I don't think I am doing it right! Here is a pic and i think I look like I have no eyes! Any advice Coz? I have stopped using eyeliner at the moment as i felt like it was too heavy.
https://zu-media.com/gaff/uploads/images/1260623958-U8.jpg

Also I LOVE this product its like the beginners guide to eyeshadows for a nice smokey eye but in browns, shows you how to do it, includes the mini brushes & some great Benefit concealer.
https://zu-media.com/gaff/uploads/images/1260624166-U8.jpg

hiya, your makeup looks gorge:thumbup: the colours are lovely too, do you mean you love liner on the outside or in the rim or both? Have you ever tryed using a white liner in the rim it opens your eyes up more, i have quite normal shaped eyes but cant use black in the rim it closes them way to much i use a white instead it makes them look wider and i also have a small eyelid so i have to do liquid liner thinly xx

Can anyone tell me a good concealer to get, my period always appears when i go out and my chin becomes a dot 2 dot puzzle! Thanks xx

Can anyone tell me a good concealer to get, my period always appears when i go out and my chin becomes a dot 2 dot puzzle! Thanks xx

Benefit Boi-ing is great concealer and comes in 3 different shades, highly recommend it and lasts ages x

Hiya, if your going for a more expensive concealer i wear Urban decay concealer stick which is has great cover i also have a cheap one which is the avon concealer stick which also covers well for a 2 pound concealer xx

Hey ladies have been AWOL from this thread lately as had a few things going on recently but thought I'd see whats been going on.

I had a makeover at MAC a couple of weekends ago which my friend bought me as a present. They did my make up so well - I only wish I could do my eyes like that! Ended up buying a few things a lipstick, lip liner and lip gloss set, a set of 5 mini pigments and a mascara. There are so many more things I want though I could've bought the whole shop (although I couldn't afford to!).

Thought I'd let those in the UK know that at Boots they are doing a special offer on a huge Soap & Glory gift box this week. It's called the Big Thrill and is like a hat box with 11 products in, it's part of the Christmas range. It is usually £50 but it has been reduced to £20. It's this one here

https://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-full-house_949698

You can get it in store until stocks last. I've been and bought one today for myself as I had some gift vouchers from my birthday to spend. I am very tempted to get another one though as it is such good value :)

coz...... if u have time you should post differnt ways and looks on eye shadow. i love to try different things but cant ever think of new ways with color and or doing natural colors but blended. i will have to post some make up pix when i get my camera back from OH

coz...... if u have time you should post differnt ways and looks on eye shadow. i love to try different things but cant ever think of new ways with color and or doing natural colors but blended. i will have to post some make up pix when i get my camera back from OH

hiya, yh i will after xmas put some pics on the first thread or something of different looks xx

Hey ladies have been AWOL from this thread lately as had a few things going on recently but thought I'd see whats been going on.

I had a makeover at MAC a couple of weekends ago which my friend bought me as a present. They did my make up so well - I only wish I could do my eyes like that! Ended up buying a few things a lipstick, lip liner and lip gloss set, a set of 5 mini pigments and a mascara. There are so many more things I want though I could've bought the whole shop (although I couldn't afford to!).

Thought I'd let those in the UK know that at Boots they are doing a special offer on a huge Soap & Glory gift box this week. It's called the Big Thrill and is like a hat box with 11 products in, it's part of the Christmas range. It is usually £50 but it has been reduced to £20. It's this one here

https://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-full-house_949698

You can get it in store until stocks last. I've been and bought one today for myself as I had some gift vouchers from my birthday to spend. I am very tempted to get another one though as it is such good value :)

I love MAC alot of there makeup artists are great at doing makeup too x

hiya, yh i will after xmas put some pics on the first thread or something of different looks xx

cool that will be great. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->