Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone like to refer me to any survey sites? I tried joining Opinion World the other day but for some reason it didn't work?

Anyway, I thought if it helps anyone out with points or whatever then a referral would be the way to go. Let me know what details you need from me :)

^^ pm your email hun xx

I had a pm from someone earlier so have passed my details on...but thank you :)

Hopefully I'll get on ok with it. How much time in a day do you spend doing them?

After reading through this i have joined a few. I seem to get loads through toluna but the points arent on so i dunno how many i have but god they can be so hloody boring! Im determained to stick to it though!

Some of the Toluna ones seem to take forever to add the points on. I know they wait until the survey closes but still. I wish populus sent more surveys, feels like it's going to take me forever to reach £50.

I've not even had 1 from populus!! Going to sign up to Toluna

I've got £5 with populus so far. VO are useless for me though, I think I've only ever completed 1 survey on there, the rest just kick me off.

I get on well with VO, OW and I joined one poll last week and have £9 on there. I used to have Toluna but deleted it! I've also started comping and spend a couple of hours each night on both xx

It's funny which ones people get on with an others don't…I use one poll, opinion world, opinion outpost, Globaltestmarket, Valued opinions mostly..crowdology, panel opinion, harris poll, newvistalive a bit but don't make so much. Also ipsos but for some reason all of their surveys come up as not available lately..

I dumped toulna very quickly..and mysurvey let me get to the minimum voucher amount and told me that my account wasn't active before I could cash out, and never answered my e-mails. :growlmad: so now I cash as soon as possible.

I also just found a 10 pound voucher for a Red bull panel I did a few months ago..I didn't finish it so thought I would get bugger all but they still sent a voucher :happydance:

Oh yeah if anyone would like referrals you can pm me.

ive got about 8000 points so far with Toluna and about another 35000 pending so I really seem to be getting on quite well with that one.

I've now got £2.75 with VO, and another £20 pending through a car insurance survey....so was looking pretty bleak until that one! All the surveys just boot me out. I'll probably cash out and not bother again unless I can find another big payout like that.

Populus is shite for me. 0 surveys so far, NOT happy. Although apparently Friday afternoon is the busiest time for recieving surverys so will watch and see and then confirm my opinion. lol.

Viewsbank is about to payout my first bit of money into my paypal :happydance:

Finanacial surverys are SO boring, but at £1.50 a go ant turn them down lol xx

i've been awarded money from things i didn't complete
too, got £24 off of a virgin forum thing all i did was sign up
and complete my profile, 4 weeks later i was sent the money
through paypal, completely forgot i even signed up

:rofl:

i've been awarded money from things i didn't complete
too, got £24 off of a virgin forum thing all i did was sign up
and complete my profile, 4 weeks later i was sent the money
through paypal, completely forgot i even signed up

:rofl:

haha that is a very nice surprise.

Ive got 7.10 on my top cashback, if anyone needs a referral let me know :flower:

Think I have 28 points on poplus

Whooooo another Saturday night with the rum and surveys!

even survey companies are joining in
made me smile

:haha:

https://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p741/jennywren10322/Screenshot37_zpscc3210ae.png​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"