Making friends

Doodlebug.

New wife & mum
Reaction score
Ive just been sitting thinking that other then my OH obviously, I have no friends :nope:
I find it quite hard to make friends coz i'm so shy and I tend to steer away from girls coz I cant be bothered with the bitching.:shrug:

Do you girls find it easy to make new friends?

What do you do to meet new people and make friends?

:flower:

Ah hun I find it pretty hard making friends as well. All I can recommend is getting out, doing hobbies/classes/whatever it is that you like to do. We've been in this town 3 years and only really getting to the stage where we can say we have actual friends here.

xx

Im rubbish at making friends too. i find girls really bitchy and i dont really go to many places to make friends. I have a couple of friends from schol and i have been very lucky and made some life long friends on here! xx

i have no 'friends' so to speak, i have people i talk to when i see them but other than OH and my aunties i have no one - i come across quite loud/outspoken with people and i think it scares people off lol i try and tone it down most of the time but yeah i find it hard to meet people x

I find it really difficult :dohh:

I've been living in this town less than a year now, maybe I need to give it more time, get myself out and about a bit more

I don't make friends easily either. The few I have live all over the US. Everyone my age has kids and that's all they talk about and everyone younger only wants to get hammered. I've never been good at making friends, I was the weird kid and am socially stunted because I didn't have the normal adolescent experiences. Glad I have DH though, he's my best friend.

i find it hard to make friends too.
Maybe join a group or some activity you like and go from there or see if anyone on here lives local to you? i've made a couple of friends from here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->