Making love

Angelica

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
Ok this may sound like a silly thread but here goes...

Me & the hubby have always used condoms and have only recently stopped as we are TTC.
Sometimes afterwards, i feel wet & can feel fluids dripping out...
Een at times when i have laid still & elevated my hips (as reccommended) i have still felt something drip out!!

Is this normal? My husband thiks it could be my fluids & not neccessarily his?!

Pls advise...

That's completely normal and it is a combination of both of your fluids. The fluid is leftover ejaculate and sperm that is (as strange as this sounds) old or dead.

yea i think its normal hun...... i have hear having an orgasam after ur partner has ejacultaed can help take the sperm up to

good luck with the ttc x

Very normal, though one sensation i dont look forward to at the end!

Sorry to butt in but talking of fluids, can anyone answer me this? Years ago I was on the pill and when hubby ejaculated it would dribble out for ages. We switched to using a condom for various reasons, but now we're TTC. Naturally we're not using any protection and I've noticed that hardly anything leaks out afterwards. :wacko: Is this a sign of a low sperm-count or just his age (he's nearly 20 years older than when we first met............)?

I don't think it's either, sometimes it drips out loads for me, other times there's not alot that drips out...it's usually when I'm around fertile period though I think...

I don't think it's either, sometimes it drips out loads for me, other times there's not alot that drips out...it's usually when I'm around fertile period though I think...

Oooh, I hadn't thought of that!! Yeah, that would make sense, thanks babe. :D

Thanks girls!
I was getting a bit worried & giving my poor husband a headache!

That's completely normal and it is a combination of both of your fluids. The fluid is leftover ejaculate and sperm that is (as strange as this sounds) old or dead.

so if you have leftover fluid does that mean that all of the sperm was old/dead.
if there is some leftover does that mean thats it is not going up right or is it just that you have had enough.
:-k

no not at all!

That's why there's so many:sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm:

cause not all of them will actually pass the cervix

oh right,sorry if im thick! but can you get fresh :sperm: and old/dead :sperm: together?
ill apolagize again for being so thick, soz

Mynxie is right, the amount of sperm that men produce when ejaculating is enormous. And I suppose it is possible, but only the strongest sperm will make it to the egg, sperm actually have quite a few obstacles to get through before fertilizing an egg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->