• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Making Miracles in March || Testing Thread

Aww thanks Lovely, but I am pretty sure AF is coming tomorrow. I had some pink when I wiped just before. That's usually what happens the day before she comes. :(

I also just realised I would have been in your DD group if we hadn't of lost Tallulah. I think she was one of if not the only girl that was due in that group.

Yea we all expecting boys in that group, i have everything so rightly crossed you get your beautiful rainbow soon xx

Aww thanks Lovely, but I am pretty sure AF is coming tomorrow. I had some pink when I wiped just before. That's usually what happens the day before she comes. :(

I also just realised I would have been in your DD group if we hadn't of lost Tallulah. I think she was one of if not the only girl that was due in that group.

I can't believe how many boys we have! Sorry that you lost Tallulah <3 x

cramping loads again today. im thinking im approx 2 dpo today. i hope everyone has a nice weekend. my 8 month old was awake all night with a very high temp. so im going to take it easy , stay in and recover from lack of sleep

Well I went from 3dpo af due in 10 days to waking up this morning and now cd1. Think my body is adjusting its self after my cp last cycle. Well I go my wish to hurry my tww..fine with me because this try was a bust.

Good luck ladies!!

Holy smokes @S_Dowd that chart is something else. I do know that sometimes rarely, a pregnancy test just doesn't pick up on HCG for ages. If AF doesn't arrive I would think it would be worth getting a blood test instead.

@NightFlower I am so sorry that is so unfair on the other hand since you weren't in with a great chance anyway, at least you get a new cycle to try again over a week early. Knowing you're not pregnant and having to wait for AF is the hardest tww. But I've never heard of a chemical,/miscarriage causing a 3 day LP and this is the second time it's happened to you.

Holy smokes @S_Dowd that chart is something else. I do know that sometimes rarely, a pregnancy test just doesn't pick up on HCG for ages. If AF doesn't arrive I would think it would be worth getting a blood test instead.

@NightFlower I am so sorry that is so unfair on the other hand since you weren't in with a great chance anyway, at least you get a new cycle to try again over a week early. Knowing you're not pregnant and having to wait for AF is the hardest tww. But I've never heard of a chemical,/miscarriage causing a 3 day LP and this is the second time it's happened to you.
Yeah I'm not sure why that's happened yes thats twice now after I've had a loss. Who knows maybe I didn't end up ovulating that's why.

Yeah maybe your body tried to ovulate but didn't and decided to do a reset. That would make more sense than an actual 3 day LP.

Well I went from 3dpo af due in 10 days to waking up this morning and now cd1. Think my body is adjusting its self after my cp last cycle. Well I go my wish to hurry my tww..fine with me because this try was a bust.

Good luck ladies!!

That is so weird, but I am happy for you to get a reset since you felt this cycle was already a bust.It's nice that you didn't have to wait it out for another week and a half. Hopefully, the reset will help your body and hormones get back on track <3

Thanks for the reply @NDH If AF doesn't show tomorrow, I may go out and get a box of FRERs on Monday. I've been using ICs, but 3 different brands and the wondfo claims to be sensitive to picking up HCG at a 10. It's just hard for me to believe I could possibly be pregnant and still getting stark white BFNs at 12 dpo. But I know you are right and some women do get late BFPs. With my chemical, I got a light positive at 14 dpo (1 day late), but I didn't test before then. It also makes me nervous that even if I am pregnant it won't be a healthy pregnancy if my HCG isn't showing up. And I honestly don't know if I can emotionally handle another loss right now. The first one was so emotionally hard and honestly some days it still is.

My chart is the only thing that is confusing me and giving me a teeny sliver of hope, because I've never had temps this high. Ever. And they just keep going up every day lol. 97.6 is a really high post O temp for me and this morning it was 98.13! Like what? Ahhh I hate the waiting.

My official opinion is that AF will come, and my body has just found a new way to troll me.

Your chart looks great @S_Dowd ! It seems crazy to get a bfn with that chart!

@NightFlower im glad the cd1 could be a positive thing so you can get a good shot at it. You’re prob right that perhaps the ovulation didnt happen and body just did a reset.

@Pink.Rose how are you doing? Have you tested again since 10 dpo? This thread moves so quickly some days and i think sometimes i miss posts.

Your chart looks great @S_Dowd ! It seems crazy to get a bfn with that chart!

@NightFlower im glad the cd1 could be a positive thing so you can get a good shot at it. You’re prob right that perhaps the ovulation didnt happen and body just did a reset.

@Pink.Rose how are you doing? Have you tested again since 10 dpo? This thread moves so quickly some days and i think sometimes i miss posts.
That's the only thing that would make sense. Since its happened twice after a loss. I'm going to do some Google on it and see what it says later on when I get a chance to. Having a bday party at my house today. So been rushing around getting stuff done.

Hope everyone has a great weekend O:)

Ah no @NightFlower so sorry this had happened again. I’ve never had af show at 3dpo with any of my chemicals. But everyone is different. I ovulated early after last cycles chemical. But I’m at that stage again now and still no peak opk. So I’m guessing last cycles early ovulation is just down to the chemical I had.
Hopefully your body is just re setting and you get a good egg this cycle.
Always rooting for you lovely lady ❤️

Well ladies as suspected AF is here. I am not mad about it, atleast I have got my first proper one after the miscarriage. I can start my letrezole and hopefully our rainbow baby is around the corner!

Well ladies as suspected AF is here. I am not mad about it, atleast I have got my first proper one after the miscarriage. I can start my letrezole and hopefully our rainbow baby is around the corner!

Oh no sorry af got you lovely. Keeping everything crossed that this new cycle is the one hon, [-o&lt;

Hi Ladies, sorry I didn’t come back after having a faint Gfp back in jan it wasn’t a bfp at all but one of those horrid evap lines. We are currently 11dpo here trying to hold off to test until tomorrow or Tuesday. Congrats to all bfp’s we have and good luck to everyone still trying.

@WantingababyF Oh no! Sorry AF came. But I'm glad you are okay about it, and hopefully the letrezole does the trick for you!

@Xxenssial Sorry that ended up being an evap. That has been happening so much lately. I am hoping and praying you get a true bfp this month!

AFM, 13 dpo and temp is still high AF is due today and normally my temp drops like a stone the day she comes. I also always spot the day before AF is due. So far no spotting at all and no AF. But I'm still getting BFNs on my internet cheapies. I mean I maybe saw a shadow this morning, but no color so it doesn't count as anything. I would think by now if I was pregnant it would be positive. So based on pregnancy tests, I'm assuming I'm not pregnant, but then I have no idea why my temps are still higher than ever.

Fertility Chart:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/b_i/s_DP32mQ.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"