Making Miracles in March || Testing Thread

@WantingababyF I'm sorry for AF :(

@Xxenssial sorry last cycle was an evap. Good luck for testing.

@S_Dowd I am so confused by your lack of BFPs. Last month I had shadows on the tests I was using until the day after AF was due and then suddenly had a clear as day BFP on the same brand of tests. It unfortunately was a chemical but I found it strange how I didn't have any vvfl progression just shadows and then suddenly had a line I'd expect to see 3-4 days after a vvfl. Keeping my fingers crossed you just have a shy BFP too.

AFM, I'm 8 dpo and have no willpower when I have tests in the house so I tested this morning. I had a shadow line come up immediately but I can't tell if it has colour so I'm not going to call it a vvfl. Im not sure if my camera even picked it up.

@WantingababyF I'm sorry for AF :(

@Xxenssial sorry last cycle was an evap. Good luck for testing.

@S_Dowd I am so confused by your lack of BFPs. Last month I had shadows on the tests I was using until the day after AF was due and then suddenly had a clear as day BFP on the same brand of tests. It unfortunately was a chemical but I found it strange how I didn't have any vvfl progression just shadows and then suddenly had a line I'd expect to see 3-4 days after a vvfl. Keeping my fingers crossed you just have a shy BFP too.

AFM, I'm 8 dpo and have no willpower when I have tests in the house so I tested this morning. I had a shadow line come up immediately but I can't tell if it has colour so I'm not going to call it a vvfl. Im not sure if my camera even picked it up.

That's crazy that it can go from a shadow to a decent line in one day with no progression. I'm so sorry it was a chemical. My hopes are really low st the moment because the only way I am possibly pregnant but still getting BFNs is if I implanted really late. And I read that late implantation has a much higher statistical chance of ending in a miscarriage, and I always seem to fall on the bad side of statistics.

I don't think your camera picked up the shadow you saw, but if it makes you feel any better, I couldn't get a picture of my shadow either, and DH couldn't see anything. Of course. They never can lol. My rule for myself is if there is no color it doesn't count because other wise I get my hopes up at every indent line I see. But I hope in the coming days that shadow turns into a beautiful pink line for you!

3dpo and bad cramping still. I also have bad sciatica no idea if it's anything to do with the 2ww ha but figure I'll write it down. Happy mothers to all in here from the UK/ ireland

@NDH I can't seem to see the pic properly when I click it goes huge and distorted! Good luck though x

@WantingababyF that's sucks that af came I can't believe those lines you got. They can't have been your usual evaps must have been faulty tests. Really really cross for you about it was hoping for a better update from you x

@Laurabub84 hope you all get well soon x
@S_Dowd fxd af stays away for you chart is looking great even to me who knows nothing about charting lol x

Afm I'm only cd 10 but my opk is getting pretty dark already! Hopefully will be in for an early ov as waiting till cd 16-18 feels like forever x

Afm I'm only cd 10 but my opk is getting pretty dark already! Hopefully will be in for an early ov as waiting till cd 16-18 feels like forever x

Oooo! Yay! I hope you get an early Ovulation. I typically ovulate CD 19-21, so I understand how sucky it is to wait. Although in my 20's my ovulation date would sometimes be CD 30+, so I'm thrilled with my current very regular cycles and early for me O dates lol.

I hope this is your month Josephine!!!

@Xxenssial sorry that ended up being evap; that’s ridiculous! Good luck for this cycle.

@S_Dowd that’s confusing for sure! Your chart looks so promising. I hope you aren’t in limbo too much longer and finally get the bfp!

@NDH I’m unable to see the vvfl but im looking on my phone and it doesnt make the image larger. Good luck in the coming days! We’ll be excited to see your tests!

Thanks @HalfricanMa the limbo is the worst! I just want to know either way. Being in limbo is driving me nuts.

How are you doing? Have you taken any more tests? Feeling okay? Any pregnancy symptoms? Eeee I'm just so excited for you!

Thanks everyone! I know those lines were bad, they were even more visible as they dried and definitely pink. They had to be a faulty batch :x
AF is in full force today, very heavy and very painful. I did expect it as it is the first one since our miscarriage. Just sucks as it is a reminder of what happened to us.

I will be following on ladies, but I might take a little break while AF is here.
Wishing you all good look though, and I hope I don't see any of you in the April thread <3
:dust:

@WantingababyF
Sending such big hugs hon. Limbo really does suck.

@josephine3
Hope your gearing up to ovulate early hon. If you do then me and you will be so so close.

Hi ladies. Thankyou all so much you all make me feel so welcome xx. This time ttc has been brutal on the body. To the point we decided not to test or anything and just go with the flow this month and tested this morning oh my gosh I’m just hoping this sticks I’m 12dpo I think from the ovulation pain I had. If this is another chemical I think it will break me to be honest. So just keeping my fingers crossed #pleasestickbaby

E890CBAA-AB03-48D2-BF2A-0ED388504F18.jpeg

Thanks everyone! I know those lines were bad, they were even more visible as they dried and definitely pink. They had to be a faulty batch :x
AF is in full force today, very heavy and very painful. I did expect it as it is the first one since our miscarriage. Just sucks as it is a reminder of what happened to us.

I will be following on ladies, but I might take a little break while AF is here.
Wishing you all good look though, and I hope I don't see any of you in the April thread <3

sorry to hear that. I’ve had that happen twice recently it’s completely heart wrenching. Crossing everything for you to get your :bfp: very soon.[/QUOTE]

Oh I'm so so sorry AF is here, and I am so angry on your behalf. Those false tests are completely unacceptable, and First Response needs to take accountability for the products they are making. Take all the time you need, I completely understand. <3

Hi ladies. Thankyou all so much you all make me feel so welcome xx. This time ttc has been brutal on the body. To the point we decided not to test or anything and just go with the flow this month and tested this morning oh my gosh I’m just hoping this sticks I’m 12dpo I think from the ovulation pain I had. If this is another chemical I think it will break me to be honest. So just keeping my fingers crossed #pleasestickbaby

View attachment 1114746

Oh my gosh!!!! What beautiful BFPs!!!!! Oh stick baby stick! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->