Making Miracles in March || Testing Thread

Oh no @Kiwiberry im so sorry. What is a plan b pill?
With my miscarriage last June I had blazing BFPs but then lost at 5+1 weeks and I thought I had done something to cause it because my lines were matching on Frer and easy&home and almost matching on all other tests I did, even got a positive digital so I thought I’d done something wrong. With the 2 chemicals I just know there supper common. I don’t think you would of done anything hon.
sending hugs your way.
Do you think you will try again hon?
The Plan B pill is basically a "morning after" pill, you take it and it prevents pregnancy if taken within a certain timeframe of having unprotected sex. It's a huge hormone dose, it caused me to not only have AF a 2nd time that cycle, but also ovulate later than I would have because of it. They say to only take a max of 3 in your lifetime, but I've heard of women taking it a bit more than that, idk tho, it really messed with me. I think the pill is mostly progesterone, but I could be wrong.

As for trying, we are more likely "NTNP" right now but giving it a good go? We already bd regularly as it is, and he's refusing to use anything, and my appointment to get the IUD isn't until June 22nd, I ovulate on Sunday, already told him lol, he doesn't seem to mind. So we will see :) :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->