Making Miracles in March || Testing Thread

Your chart looks great @S_Dowd ! It seems crazy to get a bfn with that chart!

@NightFlower im glad the cd1 could be a positive thing so you can get a good shot at it. You’re prob right that perhaps the ovulation didnt happen and body just did a reset.

@Pink.Rose how are you doing? Have you tested again since 10 dpo? This thread moves so quickly some days and i think sometimes i miss posts.

Sorry for the delay, been a very busy weekend so far. My daughter had an out of town competition this weekend (figure skating, she got 1st place!) So I'm just getting a chance to catch up on things. I have not tested since Friday. I might test again Monday as I do still have some cheapies left, but I feel like I just know it will be negative :-( AF is due Wednesday, and it's looking like I will soon be onto cycle 16.

I bought a BBT though and am going to give this charting thing a try. I downloaded the Fertility Friend app and started getting familiar with it, but I have never used it before so I have no idea what I'm doing haha. If anyone has tips on what to look for, I'd appreciate it. I watched the videos but they didn't really help much.

Hope everyone is doing well!

@Pink.Rose Congratulations to your daughter for getting first place! That's amazing! I love figure skating. It's such a beautiful and exhilarating sport to watch. I'm so sorry you are already feeling out. I really hope your feeling is wrong.

As for charting, try your best to take your temperature at the same time every day before even getting out of bed. I find vaginal temping is more accurate than oral, especially if you tend to sleep with your mouth open the way I do lol. But don't switch mid cycle. Vaginal temps tend to run a little higher than oral.

But really, it isn't that complicated. You just take your temperature every day at the same time and enter it into fertility friend. Also put in your cervical mucus and when you BD, +/-OPKs if you use them etc. And after you ovulate, your temp should rise half a degree to a whole degree above your pre ovulation temperatures and it should stay up until AF, but if you're pregnant your temp won't drop it will stay up. After your temp has been up for 3 days in a row, FF will give you red crosshairs. The vertical line will go through the day you ovulated, and the horizontal line is called a cover line. This line divides is the temperature dividing line between your pre ovulation temperatures and your post ovulation temperatures.

I hope this helps! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me or one of the other lovely ladies on here. And you can always post your chart on here if you need any help.

So I saw a teeny tiny bit of light brown CM this evening, and I've been a little crampy since this afternoon, so pretty sure AF is on her way. Such a waste of a pretty chart, but I'm expecting my temp to drop tomorrow morning. I'm disappointed, but not surprised after all those BFNs.

This month, I have a lot of things I want to accomplish while I'm waiting to ovulate. I feel like I've sort of put my life on hold the last few months, and that has got to stop. So hopefully I can keep busy and the time will go by quickly. And as always, I am praying for all of you wonderful ladies to get your BFPs very soon. And I'm so thankful for this board. Y'all are so amazing, and your support and encouragement means so much to me <3

Thankyou everyone crossing my fingers for now.

excited to hear how all the other ladies are going?

@S_Dowd I feel the same, I like to at least get some jobs done before ov as I know the 2ww will be me preoccupied with obsessing and trying not to do anything strenuous to affect implantation. It's silly how much life you can lose out on by being occupied with ttc.
Here's a pic of my opk at cd 11!! I know it's not pos yet but it's getting there!! If it goes positive early that will be really unheard of for me. Hopefully I'm gearing up for a nice strong ov! Just need to be sure to stock up on opks this cycle.

Screenshot_20230320-092102.png

@S_Dowd I feel the same, I like to at least get some jobs done before ov as I know the 2ww will be me preoccupied with obsessing and trying not to do anything strenuous to affect implantation. It's silly how much life you can lose out on by being occupied with ttc.
Here's a pic of my opk at cd 11!! I know it's not pos yet but it's getting there!! If it goes positive early that will be really unheard of for me. Hopefully I'm gearing up for a nice strong ov! Just need to be sure to stock up on opks this cycle.

View attachment 1114747
That looks promising fingers crossed

@RedRose19 good luck. Hope you get the result you want

@Austin Yoder congratulations

@NightFlower sorry you’ve had another off cycle. Hope this next one is successful and brings you that bfp

@S_Dowd your chart looks fab, I’m sorry your getting bfn

@WantingababyF I’m sorry af came hun but glad you can now try again with a fresh cycle. Hope the letrezole helps bring you your rainbow

@Xxenssial omg, beautiful bfps. They look perfect for where you are. Congratulations. Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months

@NDH keeping everything cross you’ll get a lovely bfp in the next day or two

@josephine3 hope you ovulate soon hun, your opk certainly looks like it’s on its way up. Good luck for this cycle

@Pink.Rose hope you’re surprised with a bfp when you test. If you do find yourself onto a new cycle feel free to ask any questions about charting. I’m not an expert on it myself but will try to help you.

sorry I’ve not been so active. Bfn for me this cycle and it hit me harder then I thought it would. I just want my precious rainbow so desperately. My heart is just hurting so much. 10dpo bfns, I didn’t bother to test yesterday as my temp dropped, then it jumped back up this morning so I stupidly tested again but I know if I’m getting bfn at 10dpo than I’m not pregnant. I don’t know why I did one this morning coz it’s just broke my heart all over again. Just want to get af over with now. I’m really hoping it show 14dpo and not make me wait until 16/17dpo. Think my body just hates me at the moment. Keep catching all these illnesses which are affecting my chances. Feels like everything’s against me falling pregnant again. I’m still be following along but might just take a few days until af is here so I can accept it and move on to a fresh cycle. Just hoping please no more bugs. I’m just dreading covid will be coming our way next. Just one thing after another

So I saw a teeny tiny bit of light brown CM this evening, and I've been a little crampy since this afternoon, so pretty sure AF is on her way. Such a waste of a pretty chart, but I'm expecting my temp to drop tomorrow morning. I'm disappointed, but not surprised after all those BFNs.

This month, I have a lot of things I want to accomplish while I'm waiting to ovulate. I feel like I've sort of put my life on hold the last few months, and that has got to stop. So hopefully I can keep busy and the time will go by quickly. And as always, I am praying for all of you wonderful ladies to get your BFPs very soon. And I'm so thankful for this board. Y'all are so amazing, and your support and encouragement means so much to me <3

Ah no. I really hope that spotting is IB and not a sign the witch is about to show. Your chart really does look so so good hon. How many dpo are you now?

Thankyou everyone crossing my fingers for now.

excited to hear how all the other ladies are going?

Praying this is your rainbow lovely. Wishing you a vvv happy and healthy 9 months. Hope some of us will be following you soon.
Praying I will be with my rainbow. [-o&lt;

@RedRose19 good luck. Hope you get the result you want

@Austin Yoder congratulations

@NightFlower sorry you’ve had another off cycle. Hope this next one is successful and brings you that bfp

@S_Dowd your chart looks fab, I’m sorry your getting bfn

@WantingababyF I’m sorry af came hun but glad you can now try again with a fresh cycle. Hope the letrezole helps bring you your rainbow

@Xxenssial omg, beautiful bfps. They look perfect for where you are. Congratulations. Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months

@NDH keeping everything cross you’ll get a lovely bfp in the next day or two

@josephine3 hope you ovulate soon hun, your opk certainly looks like it’s on its way up. Good luck for this cycle

@Pink.Rose hope you’re surprised with a bfp when you test. If you do find yourself onto a new cycle feel free to ask any questions about charting. I’m not an expert on it myself but will try to help you.

sorry I’ve not been so active. Bfn for me this cycle and it hit me harder then I thought it would. I just want my precious rainbow so desperately. My heart is just hurting so much. 10dpo bfns, I didn’t bother to test yesterday as my temp dropped, then it jumped back up this morning so I stupidly tested again but I know if I’m getting bfn at 10dpo than I’m not pregnant. I don’t know why I did one this morning coz it’s just broke my heart all over again. Just want to get af over with now. I’m really hoping it show 14dpo and not make me wait until 16/17dpo. Think my body just hates me at the moment. Keep catching all these illnesses which are affecting my chances. Feels like everything’s against me falling pregnant again. I’m still be following along but might just take a few days until af is here so I can accept it and move on to a fresh cycle. Just hoping please no more bugs. I’m just dreading covid will be coming our way next. Just one thing after another

It’s horrible when too just feel like everything is against you. That’s how I felt last year with all the illness.
Praying you won’t have any more illness now hon and your sweet rainbow is just around the corner.
And praying Mike is too[-o&lt;

@josephine3
I think your going to O a bit earlier this cycle hon judging by that opk.
Mine was like that and then less then 24 hours later I had a absolute blazing peak opk. Not had one that dark the whole time we been trying so I’m praying it means it was a really good healthy egg. And praying we have caught with our rainbow. [-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

Well, just as I suspected, another BFN here today. Just waiting on the red witch now..

@Pink.Rose Congratulations to your daughter for getting first place! That's amazing! I love figure skating. It's such a beautiful and exhilarating sport to watch. I'm so sorry you are already feeling out. I really hope your feeling is wrong.

As for charting, try your best to take your temperature at the same time every day before even getting out of bed. I find vaginal temping is more accurate than oral, especially if you tend to sleep with your mouth open the way I do lol. But don't switch mid cycle. Vaginal temps tend to run a little higher than oral.

But really, it isn't that complicated. You just take your temperature every day at the same time and enter it into fertility friend. Also put in your cervical mucus and when you BD, +/-OPKs if you use them etc. And after you ovulate, your temp should rise half a degree to a whole degree above your pre ovulation temperatures and it should stay up until AF, but if you're pregnant your temp won't drop it will stay up. After your temp has been up for 3 days in a row, FF will give you red crosshairs. The vertical line will go through the day you ovulated, and the horizontal line is called a cover line. This line divides is the temperature dividing line between your pre ovulation temperatures and your post ovulation temperatures.

I hope this helps! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me or one of the other lovely ladies on here. And you can always post your chart on here if you need any help.

Thank you! She loves it! My wallet not so much, haha it's such an expensive sport on the competitive side, but it's so worth it! She started at 3 and has loved it ever since!

Definitely helpful info for the charts. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it after a while. Sorry it's looking like AF is on her way for you too. Maybe we'll have some Christmas babies!

Well, just as I suspected, another BFN here today. Just waiting on the red witch now..

Oh sweet I’m so so sorry. Gutted for you I really really am. Are you going to continue with the aspirin. I’m still taking it. I hope it works and we have caught with our take home little rainbow baby. I did feel good about this cycle and had high hopes but now I’m not so sure. Hopefully that good feeling will return in a few days. And hopefully followed by a sticky healthy BFP.
How many dpo are you now love? when does af usually rear her head?
Mine seems to show at 17dpo and it’s always such a long wait.
I really hope if you are out this cycle then the next one will be the one and ovulation etc will come around very quickly.
If you do decide to chart hon we can all help you with it. I’m not charting at the moment but I was for a good few months and in 2020 I was charting for nearly a year so I’m good with charts. We can all help you. If you do decide.
It’s a good thing at to pin point ovulation.
That’s how I know I always ovulate on the same day or the day after I get my peak. From charting. I only stopped doing it because it was causing me stress and making me over analyse everything, every temp drop etc in the 2ww. So I’m not doing it anymore.
But it’s good to do for a few cycles to get to know your cycle a bit better. im sure I’ll be seeing you and joining you in the April testing group. Sending hugs lovely ❤️

Oh sweet I’m so so sorry. Gutted for you I really really am. Are you going to continue with the aspirin. I’m still taking it. I hope it works and we have caught with our take home little rainbow baby. I did feel good about this cycle and had high hopes but now I’m not so sure. Hopefully that good feeling will return in a few days. And hopefully followed by a sticky healthy BFP.
How many dpo are you now love? when does af usually rear her head?
Mine seems to show at 17dpo and it’s always such a long wait.
I really hope if you are out this cycle then the next one will be the one and ovulation etc will come around very quickly.
If you do decide to chart hon we can all help you with it. I’m not charting at the moment but I was for a good few months and in 2020 I was charting for nearly a year so I’m good with charts. We can all help you. If you do decide.
It’s a good thing at to pin point ovulation.
That’s how I know I always ovulate on the same day or the day after I get my peak. From charting. I only stopped doing it because it was causing me stress and making me over analyse everything, every temp drop etc in the 2ww. So I’m not doing it anymore.
But it’s good to do for a few cycles to get to know your cycle a bit better. im sure I’ll be seeing you and joining you in the April testing group. Sending hugs lovely ❤️

Thank you for the kind words. I too had such a good feeling about this month at first, but it doesn't look like it was meant to be after all. Bummer as I would have loved a November baby. Hopefully this next cycle will be the winner! Though I do worry as I'd be due right around Christmas...

I probably will continue the Asprin from O on. As well as using my menstrual cup. As for my cycles, I typically have a 29 day cycle with a 15/16 day LP phase. Going through my history I'm seeing anywhere from 26 to 30 days over the last year, so not 29 spot on but regular enough that I'm not concerned on that end. I've only been doing OPKS so far and usually feel gas pains starting on ovulation day, but I figure temping certainly can't hurt. I have noticed that I dont get much EWCM, (so we've been using concieve plus lube) and other than that I'm not sure what more I can do at this point to tip the odds. Hubby and I are both taking supplements too. I hate this waiting game, but I know it will all be worth it one day.

@Pink.Rose im so sorry for the bfn. I thought using the cup would give you your bfp. As you said, keep pushing on because it’ll be worth it one day.
And everyone else who have gotten af or bfn, fx bfp comes soon.
@HalfricanMa have you don't any more tests? Can't wait to see your lines get darker!
Thanks @HalfricanMa the limbo is the worst! I just want to know either way. Being in limbo is driving me nuts.

How are you doing? Have you taken any more tests? Feeling okay? Any pregnancy symptoms? Eeee I'm just so excited for you!

I didn’t test Saturday but i did yesterday and this morning (14dpo) I used my digi!!
I am feeling great! Very frequent hot flashes, fatigue, increased appetite, and extreme thirst.
Im done temping now and putting the ic tests away. My first midwife appointment will be in 2 weeks! I really think the menstrual cup and belly warmer combo works for me. I should’ve thought to do it months ago! First cycle trying with the cup and it worked!

DB5351F9-F7D3-4244-80E3-5B64A6685906.jpeg 34DE14EA-E307-4494-BDF5-9B3A422E5DF2.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi ladies. Thankyou all so much you all make me feel so welcome xx. This time ttc has been brutal on the body. To the point we decided not to test or anything and just go with the flow this month and tested this morning oh my gosh I’m just hoping this sticks I’m 12dpo I think from the ovulation pain I had. If this is another chemical I think it will break me to be honest. So just keeping my fingers crossed #pleasestickbaby

View attachment 1114746
What lovely lines!!! They look too dark to be a chemical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->