Making progress!!

T

TashaAndBump

MrBum no longer runs a mile when I mention having another baby (which is fantastic, big progress in itself!). In fact in the last few days he's even mentioned "when we have the next one..." and told me he likes 'Grace' as a name :D When I asked him where he sees us in the next 10 years, he said (among other things) that he sees us having another child... then he thought about it and said he sees us with another child in three years!!! THEN we were out yesterday, and the woman at the job centre asked when we were gonna have another one, and (where he would usually make some sarcastic joke to the effect of "NEVER!") he said, we're thinking about 2 years. :happydance::happydance:

OMG! SO excited!!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Sam's mum: Maybe we will be pregnancy buddies after all! :D

I hope so!! So excited for you!!! :wohoo: x x

Woo, that's really good news :) and also based on your other thread i'd say it may be even sooner than that!!

So how long did it take him to drop the time by a third? Sounds like he's coming round faster and faster, woohoo!

Ahhhh!!! After this whole pregnancy scare he seems to be EVEN MORE open to the idea... Says he thinks that 2 years is a nice age gap. I explained it may take time for us to fall pregnant and that I would actually be pregnant for 9 months after that. So I tried my luck saying maybe I should get my coil removed when Anna turns one, and he DIDN'T SAY NO! He said we'll talk about it at the time - WOHOO!!! :wohoo: lol

Am I a crazy person reading too much into things, or does this seem significant? Although he did say he hoped I wasn't pregnant when we had that false positive result, he does seem much more up on and open to the idea of another one sooner rather than later! It's okay for me to be excited about that, right?! :blush: :lol:

Of course it is :) i would be as excited as hell. And the fact he didn't outright say no says a lot in my opinion! I get super excited when my OH says we can probably start trying for our first in 2 or 3 years and that's ages away!! Woo, go you. Can you teach me some powers of persuasion? :rofl:

I think the secret is simply that he does want it as much as me after all :cloud9:

Yeah that's more than likely the case. Shame though, i can't steal secret wants. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->