Making sexy time.... Sexy...

Ziggie

Reaction score
Well, I don't know about anyone else, but we are now moving into month 8 and I feel I need to ramp things up, and go for the 'every other day' routine.

The issue is.... I don't feel like it every other day, and I know he doesn't feel like it every other day, and if I put lots of pressure on we get stage fright. In fact, this month I had much more success NOT telling him when I was in my fertile period, so I already know that one.

I work long hours, mornings are out as I get up early... Zzzzzzzzz... And evenings I tend to zone out. We have been together a while so things aren't as... frequent as they were when we first met :winkwink: I'd rather this all felt a bit more natural and spontaneous, but let's face it, this is planned and timed lol.

We aren't prudes, but let's face it, when you are busy people you just don't want to go the whole hog all the time :dohh: plus I can't work THAT magic that often hehe! :twisted:

Any tips?!! :flower:

:sex:

Bd'ing every 2 days is just as effective as every other day, you can also bd every 3+1 its where you do it every other 2 days until ovulation then do it for 2 days in a row after you get a positive opk(if your using them).
You can do smep(sperm meets egg plan) but there's quite a bit of bd'ing with that one and you need to use opks with it, so prob not one you would like.
There's also shettles method for a boy, you only bd like once the day of ovulation and if you want to you can do it the day after, but it does minimize your chances at conceiving if you do that.
Anyway those are just a few that I am aware of, Im sure you can find more on google or something:)
Goodluck

We dont plan our sex out, it just happens when we want to lol. I do usually like to have sex around ovulation, 3 days in a row from the day I get clear stringy cm. Other than that, we just do it when we want! I learned that because sex around ovulatuon isnt that great because its planned, he feels pressured. So other than those 3 days, its unplanned and actually more enjoyable. Which we usually dont go more than a day or 2 without it anyway, maybe 3.

I FEEL YOU!

I'm not having nearly as much trouble with conception sex this time around as I did last time. I remember getting to the point where I'd throw on some lube (yeah, back then I didn't realize it was bad for sperm!), and tell him to set a friggin' time record so it would be over and we could get back to our lives. If I'd known about preseed/softcups, I'd have done insemination on the days we didn't "feel" like it and sex when we did feel like it. This way is preserves making love for making love.

You might think about that if you feel like it's just too energy-consuming to BD sometimes but it's your fertile period--it takes considerably less energy and effort to masturbate than it does to make love and men tend to not get anywhere as much "stage fright" when presented with a softcup full of preseed and some private time.

The partner I'm TTC'ing with now doesn't seem to have any trouble at all with conception sex--he makes it exactly like any other kind of sex. I told him conception sex was different but he didn't believe me. Lo and behold--for him, it was true. And because he and I don't have access to each other exclusively or 24/7, it makes it pretty fresh and exciting. I feel lucky this time around, honestly.

If it had turned out like the first time I tried to conceive, I was totally doing insemination. I hated conception sex with a passion and it ruined all the other lovely sex we could have been having.

I don't know if this helps you at all, but those are my thoughts.

I know how you feel. Since having our first LO our sex life hasn't been that grand! We want to get preggo with number two this year but any pressure put on OH for sex completely turns him off, so in all honesty we are really NTNP because of this, rather than full hog TTC. I would love to TTC and make sure to do it every day around ovulation, but my OH is totally put off by 'having' to do it! I have better luck getting him in the sack if I don't mention anything to do with ovulation, haha. I guess me over thinking it also takes the sexy out of sex, so I'm looking for tips about how to keep it fun and sexy whilst also doing the deed around the right time for ovulation. It's s hard with a 15 month old and a busy life to make it a priority!

Just tell your men ovulation is the next week but all the supplements are making you randier than usual so let's take advantage of it... He doesn't need to know it's really ovulation week, hee hee.

Try and tease him on the day you don't do it, so by the time it's the day to DTD you've both been working up to the event?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->