Mama Bears TTC a rainbow - join us :)-- (69 ladies so far)-(29 BFP's!)

Jai - I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: I know you've probably heard this before, but nothing you did caused your ectopic. As much as we are all guilty of thinking that we could have changed the outcome of a m/c by doing something different, the truth is, we couldn't have. We just don't have that much control of over our bodies. Nothing you did caused this, so please don't be too harsh on yourself.

:hugs: I know this is such a hard time, so please take care of yourself. I hope the chemicals are out of your system soon.

No luck. Hcg only barely creeping up now, no change in the sac, and the cyst on my ovary grew. So, they renewed their initial diagnosis and gave me the methotrexate shot to treat the ectopic. I am ok, but just hate feeling like I did something wrong. Too much progesterone? Not enough? Did the herbal supplement mess up implantation? Did my fighting with DH the night before my scan just somehow curse me? Bad karma? Bad luck? I know some of you are in the same boat after multiple losses. Its just so hard to hear people say "next time" and be so encouraging when there is really no way I will ever feel safe or confident about my future TTC. That being said, I'm hopeful and looking forward to getting these chemicals out of my system to try again.

I am so sorry :hugs: and it was not anything you did it is just so unfair :hugs:

I thought I would drop by. The thread had been pretty quiet. DH and I are back to trying this cycle, and I'm rounding the end of tww today. We are hopeful, but we are not focusing too much until next month. Fingers crossed. How is everyone else?

Ah fingers crossed for you! We are nearing the end of our TWW too, due on Saturday I hoping but not overly confident for us.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"