Mama Bears TTC a rainbow - join us :)-- (69 ladies so far)-(29 BFP's!)

Discussion in 'TTC After A Loss' started by confuzion, Nov 15, 2013.

1. DBZ34

DBZ34 TTC #1

Jai - I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: I know you've probably heard this before, but nothing you did caused your ectopic. As much as we are all guilty of thinking that we could have changed the outcome of a m/c by doing something different, the truth is, we couldn't have. We just don't have that much control of over our bodies. Nothing you did caused this, so please don't be too harsh on yourself.

:hugs: I know this is such a hard time, so please take care of yourself. I hope the chemicals are out of your system soon.

2. CelticNiamh

CelticNiamh Well-Known Member

I am so sorry :hugs: and it was not anything you did it is just so unfair :hugs:

3. o0oCharlieo0o

o0oCharlieo0o Well-Known Member

Im so sorry to hear your sad news jai xxx

4. hmmohrma

hmmohrma Well-Known Member

I thought I would drop by. The thread had been pretty quiet. DH and I are back to trying this cycle, and I'm rounding the end of tww today. We are hopeful, but we are not focusing too much until next month. Fingers crossed. How is everyone else?

5. laurac1988

laurac1988 Mummy to Eden

6. sailorsgirl

sailorsgirl Family of 5

Ah fingers crossed for you! We are nearing the end of our TWW too, due on Saturday I hoping but not overly confident for us.

Xx