Mama Bears TTC a rainbow - join us :)-- (69 ladies so far)-(29 BFP's!)

Waiting for AF to arrive; DH and I decided to take this cycle off while I begin thyroid medications and stuff. We're going to resume TTC next cycle with our last round of 50mg Clomid and 25mcg Levothyroxine. Maybe that will do the trick.

Kuawen, the month we "took off" to let my thyroid regulate was the month my body decided to spontaneously ovulate, and I got knocked up for good. I hope you get a sticky bean surprise too! :haha:

6dpo here on my first ever clomid cycle

Im also 5-6 :) FF changed in the middle of the cycle lol. When do you plan on testing? Would love a testing buddy.

I was hoping the doc would give me a low dose thyroid medication but since it dropped back down to 2.9 he said I didn't need it. But Once Im pregnant Im going to ask him to check my FSH Ever month or two just to make sure. Its the only thing we havent tried

We decided not to take the month off. I should be ovulating in the next two days according to my stats. Wish us luck. If not, January is our wedding anniversary and DH's birthday, so that sure would be a busy month. My last AF was really tough (I know people always say it will creep up randomly), but I am super worried about May (last MC due date.) We just bought concert tickets for that month...I am excited, and I am hoping that will help us through the month.

We decided not to take the month off. I should be ovulating in the next two days according to my stats. Wish us luck. If not, January is our wedding anniversary and DH's birthday, so that sure would be a busy month. My last AF was really tough (I know people always say it will creep up randomly), but I am super worried about May (last MC due date.) We just bought concert tickets for that month...I am excited, and I am hoping that will help us through the month.

good luck :hugs:

I was hoping the doc would give me a low dose thyroid medication but since it dropped back down to 2.9 he said I didn't need it. But Once Im pregnant Im going to ask him to check my FSH Ever month or two just to make sure. Its the only thing we havent tried

2.9 is still high, even though lots of labs still consider anything up to 4 to be "normal". It's not. A healthy, ideal TSH is around 1. My endocrinologist refuses to let mine go above 2, especially during pregnancy. Pregnancy also increases the demands on your thyroid, so it will go up when you're pregnant. That's why I had my two previous miscarriages, even though they told me my TSH was "normal" when I wasn't pregnant. My thyroid was just in the process of failing. I have found that most OB/GYNs don't know jack-crap about thyroid problems. That's why I love my endo so much!

I feel out. I don';t know why. I just do.

I hope not!

Sorry I haven't been around much! Been trying to be more laid back and also my son has chickenpox!

I'm currently 3dpo

I hate this going round in circles back to the beginning over and over again :wacko:

Hi ladies! Got my :bfp: last Sunday while visiting my mom. Have been feeling different than last time, they say every pregnancy is different but I'm hoping its a good sign for me. Headaches every day, mild nausea, slightly less sore bbs than I remember before. TTC mode is cautiously complete but the symptom spotting continues big time. Every little change makes me nervous. Have an appt with the OB on Friday so the nurses can send me for blood test and give me a bunch of info Ive likely alreadh heard because by this time Ive read every pregnancy book under the sun as well as all these forums, but won't see the doc. Wishing everybody luck this cycle, will keep you all updated.

JaiParvati huge congrats :hugs:

Laura I am so hoping AF does not come my LP was 9 days and I was so sure AF was on the way I spotted 10 dpo I bought supplies for my AF last Thursday full sure she was on the way, had a little cry and mini melt down felt out, wanted to start Angus catus at 11 dpo to see if moving forward it would bring my OV forward, but was advised not to start it! but check out my chart now I hope this one is a keeper x

Congrats Niamh xxx

I sometimes have spotting at 9dpo. Sometimes AF shows up in the evening of 9dpo. If I can get through tomorrow without starting my period I'll test again on Saturday

Thank you niamh! Have my first OB appt tomorrow. Have been achey all day on my right side, mostly lower back but a little belly pain too, so worried. Hopefully a result of a bit too vigorous of housework yesterday, trying to take it easy.

Thank you niamh! Have my first OB appt tomorrow. Have been achey all day on my right side, mostly lower back but a little belly pain too, so worried. Hopefully a result of a bit too vigorous of housework yesterday, trying to take it easy.

Hopefully that is your little bean getting comfy :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"