Mama Bears TTC a rainbow - join us :)-- (69 ladies so far)-(29 BFP's!)

Yikes, what a nightmare, ladies. I called and let the doc know about the pain I was having and they ordered an ultrasound this morning. They weren't able to see a pregnancy in my uterus and saw something by my ovary that they think is an ectopic. Blood wasn't what they expected though, hcg levels only at 900, so they want to wait and see. Going back in on Sunday.

Yikes, what a nightmare, ladies. I called and let the doc know about the pain I was having and they ordered an ultrasound this morning. They weren't able to see a pregnancy in my uterus and saw something by my ovary that they think is an ectopic. Blood wasn't what they expected though, hcg levels only at 900, so they want to wait and see. Going back in on Sunday.

If its up by your ovary it could be the copus litum sorry spelt that wrong which is meant to be there and you are so early it would be normal to see nothing at this point was it an internal scan I really hope all is ok good luck tomorrow xx

I agree with Niamh. The corpus luteum can really hurt sometimes! You are still early, so it's possible you could have implanted late and still not show up on ultrasound.

I hope everything is fine on Sunday!

Thanks, ginger and niamh. The doc said that its a possibility, it'd just be a little strange bc I got bfp on CD 27, today being 39. Even if I OV later than I thought I did, that bfp would be like 9 dpo at most? Eh, it's out of my hands now. I'm trying not to overanalyze and just be glad I'm at home comfy and not still in ER - since its a Friday they sent me there to get the fastest blood results instead of the lab, the doc there insisted on doing a pelvic exam, and was about to give me IV fluids, a second ultrasound and second urinalysis, and move forward with treating the ectopic, but I kept nagging and asking for my Dr as I really didn't want all that treated (and charged!) in the ER. I hate the American hospital mentality of over treatment!

If its up by your ovary it could be the copus litum sorry spelt that wrong which is meant to be there and you are so early it would be normal to see nothing at this point was it an internal scan I really hope all is ok good luck tomorrow xx
Forgot to respond, yes, transvaginal ultrasound. My husband freaked out when he saw that, lol. I was like, welcome to my world.

I had pain on my right side in my last pregnancy and it was the copus litum and 5 weeks is so early so common to see nothing till late 6 weeks to 7 weeks all babies are different so I hope sunday you get better answers

Also a one off number for hcg means nothing its what it does and if they check it again I hope its doubled

Good luck :hugs:

Well, my hcg was up to 1398 today, the ultrasound tech didn't see any evidence of ectopic, and saw a 3-4 mm "possible early intrauterine gestation". I am optimistic, but still very cautiously so. I just can't seem to figure how I got a positive hpt when I did if I'm still as early as it appears. Hoping I will be able to get some answers and reassurance from my doc tomorrow.

Well, my hcg was up to 1398 today, the ultrasound tech didn't see any evidence of ectopic, and saw a 3-4 mm "possible early intrauterine gestation". I am optimistic, but still very cautiously so. I just can't seem to figure how I got a positive hpt when I did if I'm still as early as it appears. Hoping I will be able to get some answers and reassurance from my doc tomorrow.

maybe your HCG has been high all along and that is why you got an early BFP will they scan again, I am so glad a ectopic was ruled out :hugs: and hope next time a healthy little bean shows him or her self :hugs:

Hello ladies long time no see!! Hope everyone is doing well, i had to take a break, after my mmc and then 2 chemicals i have struggled and put TTC on hold until id seen drs, my dr sent me for ultrasounds to check for fibroids, but what he found instead is that my PCOS has worsened and that could be whats caused the mcs, makes sense as my periods have been horrendous and painful and all over the place, so hes put me on metformin, im not 100% on what that will do for me? But in a way i feel like iv gotten a bit of closure now iv been given a reason why this happened.

Still nothing conclusive here. The second betas showed my hcg at 1880, still increasing but slowly. That along with the very tiny sac are both red flags that something isn't right. Of course there is still hope, it seems a lot of women have slow hcg rises, and its possible that if I ov'd late, the sac would still be small, but I'm losing hope. Its so painful to be brought up and down so many times. I felt like this was going to be potentially an easier loss than last time, if it ends up going that way. But its so hard. I'm in my new home that my parents helped me buy when we found out I was pregnant the first time. We moved after the loss had already happened and I was excited and hopeful that the extra room would not sit empty for long. Its so painful to think about this being round 2, and I'm in tears just passing through my hallway, with the closet full of pregnancy books and little items I'd already purchased for the baby. I'm trying not to upset my husband too much or put all of my emotions out there 100%, he's being so extremely supportive and I want him to feel like he's doing a good job, but I'm just losing it a bit right now.

JaiParvati are they going to do another scan in a week to check for growth as far as I know when HCG gets in to the 1000 the doubling time slows down :hugs:

Niamh, rechecking blood and scan Friday. I'm getting to meet the entire staff at the office, its spring break week so everyone's schedule is off! Haven't seen my regular doc once yet. Thanks for hanging in here with me. It helps to have somewhere to vent.

Hello everyone. I have been mia for a bit. Figured i needed to slow down on tring so hard, if that's possible. So once i stopped tracking everything i got my second line again. But it only lasted for 36 hours.. I believe i had my 2nd chemical pregnancy. 5 days late, 3 tests with faint lines.. and now today the witch and not even a faint line.

Getting pregnant again took 8 months since my last CP, and another 8 months since my first loss of my twins. It seems to make me wait until my last pregnancy was due before i get another chance. I guess i am just feeling frustrated.

Since i have been mia for a bit i wanted to congratulate everyone who has gotten your sticky BFP, and wish everyone still waiting tons of good luck.

No luck. Hcg only barely creeping up now, no change in the sac, and the cyst on my ovary grew. So, they renewed their initial diagnosis and gave me the methotrexate shot to treat the ectopic. I am ok, but just hate feeling like I did something wrong. Too much progesterone? Not enough? Did the herbal supplement mess up implantation? Did my fighting with DH the night before my scan just somehow curse me? Bad karma? Bad luck? I know some of you are in the same boat after multiple losses. Its just so hard to hear people say "next time" and be so encouraging when there is really no way I will ever feel safe or confident about my future TTC. That being said, I'm hopeful and looking forward to getting these chemicals out of my system to try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->