Mama & Papa Bear said 'I do' on 12/13/14!!!

OMG love the pictures!! You guys look very happy!

I love how your dress contrasts on the black sand beach!!! How cool!! And kitty cracks me up :) So cute!!

I agree, the white dress on the black sand is stunning. As are you!!!

:happydance: LOVE the pictures!! You two look so good together and Sophia is so pretty in her dress!

LOVE your pics! Very amused by the one of your kitty :)

You both look so happy. And that kitty...:cloud9:. It looks like she's posing.

Oh my gosh! You were such a GORGEOUS bride! So happy for you two! The pictures are phenomenal - and I love the cat one! lol! Hope you have a great holiday now!

Welp....I'm an old married lady now! :jo: :haha:

Thank you, everyone, for all the wonderful comments! :cloud9::hugs:

There were some bumps before and after the wedding, just probably the usual chaos, but my wedding day was perfect (except started an hour late because the planner was late) and I LOOOVED my dress! I was so comfortable and the wind was blowing and it was just flowing behind me! I wore it from 11am till way past dark! I need to find somewhere to have it cleaned and specially stored.

The planner came through in the end, as far as I can tell lol. Everything was such a blur! The main thing is I didn't have to give too much direction and could focus on getting dressed and taking pics. She only came to me for a couple things.

I can't wait to see the rest of the professional pics.

Oh...and for our honeymoon, we got to consummate our marriage the 1st night then AF came :dohh:

:grr: AF! I feel for you, Lil :hugs: the witch came for me during my wedding too. And then again six months later on our honeymoon. :dohh: She certainly has a knack for being there when you least want her! But congratulations all the same :D

Congratulations glad it went smoothly, af was leaving the day of our wedding and started on my honeymoon a month later.

We got our marriage license today! :happydance: I wasn't expecting it to come that fast! In fact just yesterday I printed the temporary one. :thumbup:

Today I am a step closer to moving! Seattle's HR dept called today and wanted to confirm my projected date so they can send me my firm offer! :wohoo: I will officially transfer to Lakewood, Washington on Feb 8th! Time to get packing!:thumbup: I'll be checking my email like a mad woman today and Friday for the confirm offer letter, that's what makes it official. I'll call the lady again on Monday if I haven't gotten it.

P.S. Still no wedding pics yet, girls. I'll give the photographer till next week, that will be 3 weeks. Then I'll ask him for an date estimate of when I'll get them :coffee:

Woohoo! Can't wait to see the photos!

Aaaand, can't wait til you get your official offer letter! Your LIFE is happening! :happydance:

Oh my goodness, it's so close suddenly!!! You'll be here on the mainland! Just up the coast from me. :lol:

Congrats on the job offer. I think 2015 is going to be good to you. :flower:

Happy New Year!

So excited for you, Lil! 2015 is going to be a great year for you!

How exciting for you to have the job stuff shaking out. My best friend still loves it up there. She has a really great RE also. There are so many resources that you will have up there!

I am in Seattle at least a few times a year.. if I were ever to move to the continental US.. that is where I would go. Love it there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->