Mama & Papa Bear said 'I do' on 12/13/14!!!

I can't believe tomorrow will finally be here! So excited for you!

Enjoy your last day as a bachelorette! Tomorrow, you'll become a WIFE! :cloud9:

Tomorrow!! I hope you have an absolutely fantastic day and a gorgeous wedding! I know I'm not the only one who can't wait to see pictures!!

I'm late here but been reading through your journal!
Have a great day tomorrow! :happydance:

Congratulations! I know you aren't married yet, but by this time tomorrow you will be Mrs. lillytame, wife to your other half. :flower::flower::hugs:

Happy day, congrats! The day is only 30 minutes away here is LA!

I know you most likely won't be on here to see this before you get married, but I wanted to say congrats!!!

Wanted to pop on early this morning to tell someone who has become one of my best friends online and in real life congratulations on marrying an amazing man. You are such a strong and special woman, and you deserve every single ounce of happiness life sends your way. You are going to be an absolutely gorgeous bride today! Can't wait to see your pictures, darljn'. I know you'll be beaming!

Congrats, love! Give your HUBBY and the girls a hug for me!

:wedding:

Have a wonderful day lil. I can not wait to see pictures, this day will go so fast for you. Hugs and love to you, your Dh and the kitties.

Hope you're having the BEST day! Congratulations!

Happy Wedding Day!!! Wishing you and your new hubby the perfect day and a lifetime of happiness together! Congratulations! :flower:

Oh, I hope today is everything you wanted and more. :hugs: I can't wait to hear all about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->