mamas and papas argh!!

claire99991

Mum of 2....
Reaction score
im furious with mamas and papas, i went in today to get the luna pushchair and i was seen to by the most snotty miserable woman ever! it was like i had irraited her by asking to be shown how the luna is put down, she didnt offer any other information at all about the buggy like what it comes with, colours, package deals, weight and age for children to be in it, she then got really arsey when i asked her if i could have the package deal (buggy, change bag, liner and head rest for £160) and snapped the change bag wasnt available anymore and never would be again for the truffle colour so i would have to pay for all the items indivually, i then asked what design she had orderd me for the liner and head rest as she didnt give me a choice and she said the green cress one i said can i change to the truffle liner and head rest she huffed and said ill have to see what we have she came bk 10 min later and said all she had was the truffle head rest and not the liner so i agreed to the cress one as i wanted them to match, so ive paid £163.95 for the buggy liner and head rest and didnt even get a change bag :hissy: come home and its all available online in the colour i wanted for the £160 so now im either gonna have to lump it and use my old change bag, pay £40 or travel back to the store which is a good half hour there and half hour back to ask for a refund and re order it online :hissy: oh and the miserable cow who served me never smiled, said please or thank you once and was very abrupt. And its not like they are cheap in there

ive emailed customer service online but ive heard there customer service is crap! so beware mamas and papas moody staff. :growlmad:

Hi, my name is Vicki Rigg and I work in the customer care department at Mamas & Papas. I am very sorry to hear of your recent experience at one of our stores and would really like to discuss this further with you. I appreciate you have already forwarded our customer care department by email however without any personal details I will be unable to link the two contacts together. I am very keen to contact you quickly and would ask you please email the following address [email protected] for my attention making yourself known you are the lady from baby and bump. I look forward to hearing from you very soon.

i just received my mamas and papas luna push chair. it took 3days to arrive. i got the green one. the pushchair come with a raincover (which i ddnt know) the changing bag come with a changing mat ( also ddnt know abt this) i also brought the carry cot, liner and head rest. all that and postage come to 227. im so impressed with it. i brought the carrycot so i can put my baby in from birth but the push chair should last upto 4years of age. which is very handy as they normally stop using them around then. hope this helps xx

Hi, that sounds awful! That shop assistant really needs to learn some customer service skills.

If I were you I would take it up further with Mamas and Papas. I have heard loads of bad stuff about mamas and papas customer service too but when I emailed them about my 2007 second hand Pliko they did get back to me. She was really polite on the phone and even though I had sorted the problem by the time they had called back (took about 4 days) she still gave me advice and told me to get back in touch if I had any more trouble and also told me I could pop into a store for help.

I think Mamas and Papas definately owe you the offer. Likely chance is that they just didnt have any bags or liners in that particular store and the snotty cow was just having a crap day.

hope you get it sorted hon :o)

omg thats awful, which store was it hun?
hope you get some joy form their cust service x

the customer service team were very helpful i had a call from the store manager and they have sent me a new order of the buggy in truffle (i did order this but the order got mixed up and it was a pink one that got orderd instead of the truffle - would have looked nice with a little boy :rofl:) a change bag and a parasol as a gesture of good will :) very pleased x

Im glad CanIhelp has put that email address on here as I emailed mamas and papas using the contact form on their website 4 weeks ago and have not yet had a reply.

Ive bought online from m&p & have to say could not fault it at all but im not near a store to go in directly, But im one of those that would of said something like " having a bad day are we " or " crack a smile " lol Im a bugger with snotty ass mard ppl who are taking your money but cant even offer manners grrr.

Glad your outcome was solved. DOn't even go there with mine! Over 3 weeks to get a pram, they sent out wrong one and as you say no way of getting through!

Think i'll let them know of my experience too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->