Mamas and Papas Swinging Chair!!

bananabump

Mummy to Leo!
Reaction score
Collection only - From Birmingham.

Excellent condition Starlight swinging chair from Mamas and Papas - This has been an absolute god send since Leo was born but sadly he is now way too nosey to want to sit still in it and wants to be in his sling with me all day!

Grab a bargain as it looks and works like it is brand new but they retail in the shop for £89.99!!! Here is the description from the Mamas and Papas website....

swing.jpg

Guaranteed by mums to keep baby entertained

Fantastic baby swing with adjustable light canopy, twinkling lightshows and soothing music.

Why Buy Me:

- Detachable and reversible canopy features a choice of light shows with two speed settings
- Control includes five motion settings and a choice of lullabies with volume control
- MP3 player compatible

Features & Benefits:

- Choice of two twinkling lightshows from the overhead canopy specially designed to be both height adjustable and detachable
- Five swing settings - choose the best one as baby grows, (includes gentle swing for newborns).
- This is a momentum swing and will only operate once baby is in the seat
- Automatic timer setting to switch off after 5, 10 or 15 minutes
- Plug in your MP3 player to play baby your own music or choose from the built in lullabies, rhymes and stories that are unique to Once Upon a Time
- Volume control
- Three position reclining seat
- Padded seat with five point safety harness that can be removed for machine washing at 40°C.
- Seat locks easily into stationary position by the locking pin under the seat

Age suitability: birth to 6 months approx.
Maximum weight: 9kg
Size: H: 68 x W: 47 x D: 63cm approx.
Weight: 5.7kg

Open to sensible offers so feel free to message me!

Thanks for looking xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"