mamas n papas aint so hot!!!!!

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
i went thro 2 check on chloe n this is wot greeted me(well cept chloe was stuck inbetween matress n cot!!!)

https://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k155/Yvanne-Marie/cot.jpg

omg!!! i think m&p cot are naff too, we got rid of ours too, became sooo wobbly

Ive got mama's and papa's cotbed with the changer, I liked it, but not now :shock:

U should write and complain-take it Chloe was jumping in it? :lol: Is she okay? :?

omfg that's terrible :twisted:

OMG that is terrible. You should defo write and complain. If they don't do anything I would write to trading standards.

its fixed now like, just come apart but i have the pic 2 prove it at least!

It still shouldn't do that tho. My dd cot was used for my ds until he was just over 2 was put into storage. Travelled 350 miles down the motorway in a pickfords van, and has been used by my daughter for just over two years and is still in one piece. (runs to touch wood). All being well it will be used for this lo too.

OMFG forget a complaint give them fucking hell!! Be easy on the min wage staff though won't you :rofl: Straight to TOP hunny no questions ask!!!!

i had a m&p basic cot and the base used to fall down onto the floor :shock: .id def get complaining,do you want me to see if i can find any complaints procedures and address for there

ive sent an email, saying im not happy... says it will be replied 2 within 48hrs.... so will c wot comes of that!!

ps thanx loulou!!

OMG :shock:
They should be grovelling to you big style over that
If you get no joy i would go to Trading standards and even the paper
Chloe could have been really seriously hurt

Is she ok?

that is disgusting i would def be making a complaint about that!
Hope u get something sorted hun.
xx

OMG THATS BLOODY TERRIBLE!

i would complain and take it all the way....

omg she could have been hurt, lucky she was ok, have they replied to the email yet? they should do something about it becuase you could put there reputation on the line (make them think that anyway!) lots of vouchers I think! and a new cot

thats shocking yvanne, you think when you buy a name brand and everything...............................

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->