~*Mamas of Reflux Babies*~

Not sure if anyone is still using this thread? Aiden is 1 now and I want to see if his reflux has resolved. Guess the only way to find out is to reduce his meds. I've started to reduce his ranitidine and domperidone doses. Was on 1.8mls ranitidine 3 times and 3mls of domperidone 3 times. This week I have reduced to 1.5mls and 2ml. Only thing I have noticed so far is frequent hiccups. Keeping my fingers crossed. The last time I tried reducing his does he was 7 or8 months and silent reflux really flared up.

Have any of the regulars on here had any luck coming off the reflux meds yet?

Hi - is this thread still active? I recently had my baby diagnosed with acid reflux and she is now on medication - zantac. Your video was very helpful especially as I am unable to find much information around acid reflux online in terms of support and what other mums go through. You mentioned in your video about a sleeper - could you elaborate further? And also when did you try weaning your baby off medication? when do you know it's the right time. I tried going from 2x/day to once/day and this unfortunately triggered an episode. Just trying to understand how best to help my daughter as she goes through this.

Thanks

Oh wow, this thread was a while ago. Only now finally getting back on here. Life just got so busy with my kiddo! I wonder how the kids are doing? Did they outgrow the intolerance? My son still has it and is still unable to have any dairy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->