Mamas or soon to be mamas who are morbidly obese, lets be buddies!

Any day now Gagrl! I have about 10 weeks to go because I will be getting induced at 39 weeks. Still a couple lbs under pre pregnancy weight. 218.6 today.

Does anyone know where Eve has gone? Not seen an update from her recently

Does anyone know where Eve has gone? Not seen an update from her recently

Was wondering the same thing. She hasnt been on this thread or her weight loss thread...I think its been a month? Hope she's doing ok.

My baby is 10 days old and I'm already bank in pre pregnancy pants.. they are a bit tight but I'm so surprised I'm able to fit in them already. I got on the scale a few days ago and I had already lost 15lbs. Once I get cleared to go to the gym and swim again... I will be hitting it hard and really working on my self..

Congratulations gagrlinpitt!

Hope you are both keeping well. Dont rush yourself back into exercise. I tried that after my son was born and ended up sickening myself off and putting on more weight.

Congrats Gagrl! I have 8 weeks left to go and weigh about 218 now. Hopefully I dont go past 220. Cant wait to see how much I weigh after giving birth. Hoping I can go below 200 before baby's 1 month old.

Last week at 40 weeks vs this week.. One week postpartum

Attachments

• B8D0EB1B-9161-4C44-A242-7154AEB31050.jpg
    B8D0EB1B-9161-4C44-A242-7154AEB31050.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 3
Dont know whats happened to me, ive lost that drive and determination i had. I seriously need to get a grip and get back on it!

Gagrl - you look great for being 1 week postpartum!

weedy - Im sorry you lost the determination =(. Did you gain back the weight or at a standstill right now? Its hard, but you can do it!

I havent put any weight on but seriously lacking motivation to lose more. Picking at food i wouldnt normally look at and im having to force myself to go to the gym.

How is everyone doing? I had my baby on 9/22, and he will be 3 weeks tomorrow. So I am pleased to say that I did end up weighing less than my pre pregnancy weight after delivery. At 1 week postpartum, 209.4 was my lowest. I weigh 210.2 this morning. I havent started on any sort of weight loss plan yet because I am still trying to allow my body time to recover. I am breastfeeding though, so I am pretty sure thats playing a role with my weight loss. Hoping I can weigh 200 by Halloween.

Congratulations on Bubba hunny and lack of weight gain hunny.

I am still stuck at 31 lbs loss xxx

I'm down 31.4lbs from date of delivery.. I only gained 23lbs during my entire pregnancy so I'm pretty excited right now!!

Thanks topsy! You can do it hun, just take it slowly and you will start losing again!

Gagrl - great job! Are you currently breastfeeding atm? Reason I am asking is because I want to go low carb again and start working out but i am scared its going to decrease my milk supply. I am currently 208.6 today. Only 8.6 lb to go til I see 200! I cant believe it! I cant believe I got to start where i left off prior to pregnancy. Really saves so much time.

207.4 today! Weight is dropping slowly but I haven't been doing anything so some is better than nothing. 7.4 more to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->