Mamas or soon to be mamas who are morbidly obese, lets be buddies!

168.6 This morning. I ate terrible for 2 days AND AF is still here... :roll: so I need to work very hard this week to get back down to where I was!

I have lost almost 40lbs from my highest weight :) can't wait to loose more. Xxx

Hello ladies :) Been a while, I hope you're all ok :)

Me? Erm....yeah. Embarrassed to say the least. I now weigh more than I've ever done in my life. Went on the scales for the first time in months and came in at 19st 5(271lbs) :cry:

I HAVE to get this weight off :cry: Liam(OH) has set a date for our wedding, and I have 14 months to get it off. I NEED to get this weight off, I refuse to be a big bride. I've got myself back on myfitnesspal to get everything logged.

Feeling very, very low right now :cry:

You can do this hun! I've got to get the rest of mine off by fall for my wedding (if all goes well) and I think it gives a good motivation!

I was down to 163.8 but back up 2lbs from 2 days of crap eating! :brat:

Thanks Eve, I hope so.

And I know you can do it, and you'll look stunning :)

Eve you got this!! I went for my appointment last week and total have gained 14lbs.. Weighed myself yesterday and I'm down 3lbs from that weight so it's right around 11lbs gained at 29 weeks. I'm honestly very happy with that number.

You ladies can do it!

Gagrl - thats really nice weight gain! Im 18 wkss today, still under prepregnancy weight but have gained 1-2 lbs of it back. I am hoping to not gain more than 10 lbs this entire pregnancy though.

That's great Gagrl and HK :D

Thanks, Helen, I'm trying! I've been good with food and activity today. I do need to eat something else as I'm too far under my calorie goal but will pick something healthier like some pb toast or avocado and egg vs popcorn or chips.

I joined Slimming world properly on Wednesday, and discovered I don't weigh what my scales said. Mine came in at 19st 5(271) but I'm 19st 2.5(about 268) I'm glad its not what I thought, but I'm still very disappointed in myself. I'm trying my hardest though, so watch this space xx

Good luck Helen, you can do it! I cant wait to have baby so I can resume this journey again. You ladies will probably be wayyy ahead of me though lol.

mummy_ellie09 Good luck I am rejoining next fri hun. Have you done it before? I lost just over 3 stone last yr on it-Gained it all back and am just under 2 1/2 stone down this time. xxx

Stick with it Helen and you will be so darn glad you did!!!

I have lost my way a bit in the last few weeks, made some bad food choices but still lost, just not as mich as i could have. I am averaging a 2lb loss per week and i am now 6lb away from the lowest weight i can remember, but i would like at least a stone off more than that.

Had a pretty good talk with my gym instructor, its good to get some positive feedback and motivation from someone who isnt emotionally attached. He has urged me not to give up as he could see me 'slacking' the last few weeks. He is also going to shadow me once a week and motivate me to push harder. He said he would hate for me to give in so close to home and advised that i have hit the wall everyone hits when going to the gym. The difference is i NEED to do this, i need to start liking myself for my own sanity.

So in short i am 6lb away from prepregnancy weight (after 2 kids) this will be my goal for now. The 1st June is my deadline which is my sons birthday.

Thank you ladies. I was naughty this morning and got on the scales and seem to only have lost 1.5 - which I guess is something, even though I was hoping for more - since I started on Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->